Dominick Cruz On a possible fight with Cody Garbrandt:

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
On a possible fight with Cody Garbrandt:
“I like Garbrandt because one, he’s Team Alpha-Fail, and two, he runs his mouth, he’s an emotional guy, he’s got a goofy part in his hair and a ton of tattoos so he thinks he’s tough,” Cruz told MMAjunkie Radio. “All of those things together make for an interesting fight. The fans get behind Cody. I’ve gotten a lot of tweets about him, he’s got a lot of fans because he’s been riding the coattails of Urijah Faber for a while now, so what he does is he goes, ‘Hey Faber, let me train under you, I’ll get all your fans and you can just send your fans over to me and I’ll just rep the name and let you pimp me out with Torque, and I’ll let you manage me and in this I’ll get all your fans.’ He’s got the Faber fan base, he’s got his own fan base, he’s got his emotions, he’s got his whining and crying and talking about knocking people out. Between all that, I think he can make a pretty good run at running his mouth at me.”

0NJbUd.gif

Cruz via running and dancing around. Cody can still catch him, but it think Cruz will win

Cody could get a big KO. He's got legitimate power and its a fight.

Cruz more than likely beats him 49-46, though.

I like Cruz as an MMA personality and fighter, but he's gotta let this Faber shit go already.

He's acting like a rape victim or some shit.

Cody doesn't deserve the fight, he is just a loud mouth retard.

Cruz dominates and makes a fool of the young brash lad

I like Cruz as an MMA personality and fighter, but he's gotta let this Faber shit go already.

He's acting like a rape victim or some shit.

He has his "only" loss handed by the hands of Faber so it's explainable.

Yup I'm taking Cody on this one, strong power with speed, can punch on retreat, great wrestling, guys a boxer, common for fighters to go in and out , maybe not at the speed of Cruz but it's helpful

Cruz isn't stupid, key here was him recognizing Cody is emotional but don't doubt for a second Cruz knows that necktats is very dangerous, Dom will take him very serious in the cage.

This is potentially Cruz ideal fight an emotional heavy hitter with a chip on his shoulder and wears his heart on his sleave, if Cruz can take advantage of that 50 - 45 maybe 49 - 46. Two birds one stone Faber and AM

Cruz has one of the highest fight IQs in MMA, it's difficult to imagine him losing to a guy who's main weapons are swinging hooks

Back