Dominick Cruz is the worst match up for Conor 145 and under

Agreed TS. Cruz embarrasses Conor, Conor will just be swinging at air. He is too slow for Cruz. Cruz unanimous decision and barely gets touched.

Sorry Buddeh
By definition Conor is a manlet himself. Apologize to yourself.
Sorry buddeh, looks like someone has their panties in a bunch. You see, Cruz is King of the manlets. Conor may only be an inch taller, but he sells a million plus PPVs and is as money as Floyd Mayweather. Cruz? Well he is a nobody, and until he can headline a PPV and do one fifth of that he is JUST a manlet.

Conor wouldn't touch him. 50-45 Cruz

Sorry Buddeh
Sorry buddeh, looks like someone has their panties in a bunch. You see, Cruz is King of the manlets. Conor may only be an inch taller, but he sells a million plus PPVs and is as money as Floyd Mayweather. Cruz? Well he is a nobody, and until he can headline a PPV and do one fifth of that he is JUST a manlet.
How long has Conor been the best in his division as well as GOAT of it...? How many title defenses does he have to? Go on...i'll wait...

raw

Also sounds like you don't know the definition of manlet.

I think he's also lost pretty recently too.

I honestly can't see a way Cruz loses this. If much faster 135 fighters can't land on him how could Conor? If Conor tries to walk through punches he'd get knocked down by Dominick's underrated power

Anything is possible in MMA, but the chances of that would be highly unlikely, imo. Cruz doesn't hit as hard as Mendes, and while it's not always about raw power - which I don't think is the most effective way to KO or knock someone down - I think technique and speed is the best recipe, which Cruz has, I'd still find it hard to see that happening.

Referencing Faber is a bit daft as he's on the downside of his career and even still, Faber got back up from it. You seem to forget to add that fighters have to adapt to someone who is as unconventional with their movement like Cruz is and thing Conor would throw the shots you described?

Anyway, it's all subjective. But what I don't think isn't, is that fight happening.

How long has Conor been the best in his division as well as GOAT of it...? How many title defenses does he have to? Go on...i'll wait...

raw

Also sounds like you don't know the definition of manlet.

I think he's also lost pretty recently too.

I see your daft logic and raise it by asking when has Cruz beaten the 'P4P #1'? Or anyone he beat who was in the 'P4P rankings' Didn't he also lose by a one armed guillotine.

:rolleyes:

McGregor wrecks Cruz. No way that Cruz can handle the power Conor has at 145.

Conor would probably land less than 10% of his punches. He would hit air all night. Also Cruz can wrestlefuck him if needed.

If Conor wins against Aldo again Cruz should move and become two division champ.

Sorry Buddeh

Please don't compare Conor to Floyd. It makes you look special.

Please don't compare Conor to Floyd. It makes you look special.
Floyd is boring but he is a big name love him or hate him. And so is Conor. Cruz is a non-entity except to a handful of losers on Sherdog. Is any of this difficult to grasp?

Floyd is boring but he is a big name love him or hate him. And so is Conor. Cruz is a non-entity except to a handful of losers on Sherdog. Is any of this difficult to grasp?

No but it's very difficult to grasp your Conor / Floyd comparison.

Different leagues.

Back