Dominick Cruz is the worst match up for Conor 145 and under

Agreed. But he can take Conor down too. Dom's timing on his takedowns is second to none. He can take down anyone.

Definitely. Even if he wouldn't land takedowns he can feint them and keep that as a threat which would open up his striking more.

Yes, but Dom has a fantastic chin & is incredibly elusive. He could last & probably tire Conor to where his power started to fade.

Indeed!
No doubt that happens. McGregor would gas. He would beat the fuck out of McGregor and I hope I get to see it one day. With Jones gone he might be the GOAT. What he did to Dillashaw was incredible. It was a close fight but Dillashaw is a motherfucking savage and Cruz beat him convincingly imo.

No doubt that happens. McGregor would gas. He would beat the fuck out of McGregor and I hope I get to see it one day. With Jones gone he might be the GOAT. What he did to Dillashaw was incredible. It was a close fight but Dillashaw is a motherfucking savage and Cruz beat him convincingly imo.
Jones is out of the conversation for me now that he cheated. Totally agree.

The best fighter under 145 is the toughest sub 145 matchup for the 145 champion.

Mind blown

The best fighter under 145 is the toughest sub 145 matchup for the 145 champion.

Mind blown

OK, I meant 145 and under, as in including 145 division. I'm not a native speaker of English so mistakes and confusion happen

I edited the title to avoid confusion.

If he comes back and beats the fuck outta everyone then he will be goat
Unlikely. Why knows how far the game will move in two years. This is Jones prime and he has to watch from the sidelines.

Unlikely. Why knows how far the game will move in two years. This is Jones prime and he has to watch from the sidelines.
Fortunately for him, LHW is probably the worst division. Neck & neck with HW anyways.

Conor would have a noticeable size advantage which will help with TDD, but Cruz takes it unless he gets caught.

I think you're under selling McGregor's advantages big time. He's really only been telegraphing his attacks for his last one or two fights, not the norm for him at all. And we're not just talking about your typical 135 pounder power here, we're talking about someone who has slept lightweights and people twice as big as Cruz before. This would be a completely one sided beat down like GSP/Penn, except it might end earlier. Conor walks him down and beats him into submission like the rest, Cruz can't take his shots.

29 years old and has not took much damage besides the gus fight.

His unhealthy lifestyle has definitely taken its toll. He's not exactly a Bernard Hopkins
True but his style allows him to avoid much damage that and have a inhuman chin.

Conor will straight up Murk him. It will be a victory for mma. Kill or be killed that's what he's coming with.

True but his style allows him to avoid much damage that and have a inhuman chin.

His chin is ok, but his body is surely taking damage by all that partying and drinking and I doubt he eats healthy when he's not in the camp. People with unhealthy lifestyle don't have much longevity as athletes, look at Tyson. It tires your body and your muscles don't regenerate fast enough. Couple that with training and injuries and it definitely takes some years as a professional athlete away from you. There's a reason why professional sport and alcohol don't mix well

Dom has no pop. He cant just evade for 5 rounds for a decision while Conor throws bombs. Not a good matchup for Dom, he should never fight 145, much less the 145 champ.

Back