Dominick Cruz is so annoying!

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
He said that he deserves title shot and TJ avoid hard fights(http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-and-running-to-125-for-a-easy-fight.3707321/). I know that you read his accusation.

Why he dont deserve another TS:
1. He totally dont deserve to get another title shot. TJ fought twice to get another TS (Assuncao and Lineker) and lost his belt by split decision.
2. Dominick Cruz lost his belt by unanimous decision and didnt fight when he lose his belt and his last fight was in 2016 and he wants another title shot!?
3. When he was a champion he refused to give TJ a rematch and went to fight Faber (past prime, old guy but great eye poker, he almost make Rivera blind)
4. Its obvious that he avoid Rivera and Garbrandt, because he will probably lose that fights and he also have high chance to get another injury, so he know that this is the last chance to get that belt.
5. TJ vs MM is a great match-up. And MM in 125 is hard for everybody.

Dom just bitter he got pieced up by Garbrandt after thinking he was next level.

He doesn't want to get tuned up by Cody again, easy t understand.

Is he injured again?

hasn't fought in a year

I don't mind him calling for a title shot even though he doesn't deserve it, I can ignore that.
What I can't ignore is his awful commentary.

I agree Cruz doesn't deserve a title shot

But look at it from his point of view. A guy he beat is fighting another guy he beat instead of defending the title he wants to get back

I agree there is no way Cruz deserves a title shot right now but you have to admit that would be pretty frustrating if you were him

Cruz and Cody need to fight some guys just like TJ did.

Is he injured again?

hasn't fought in a year

I don't mind him calling for a title shot even though he doesn't deserve it, I can ignore that.
What I can't ignore is his awful commentary.
I think he is still injured. He was scheduled to fight Rivera and then pulled out due to injury.

I agree Cruz doesn't deserve a title shot

But look at it from his point of view. A guy he beat is fighting another guy he beat instead of defending the title he wants to get back

I agree there is no way Cruz deserves a title shot right now but you have to admit that would be pretty frustrating if you were him
the voice of reason

The reasons why TS is an egghead:

1. TS is an egghead.

<Dany07>

he's annoying as a commentator but as a fighter he's usually spot on

He said that he deserves title shot and TJ avoid hard fights(http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/d...-and-running-to-125-for-a-easy-fight.3707321/). I know that you read his accusation.

Why he dont deserve another TS:
1. He totally dont deserve to get another title shot. TJ fought twice to get another TS (Assuncao and Lineker) and lost his belt by split decision.
2. Dominick Cruz lost his belt by unanimous decision and didnt fight when he lose his belt and his last fight was in 2016 and he wants another title shot!?
3. When he was a champion he refused to give TJ a rematch and went to fight Faber (past prime, old guy but great eye poker, he almost make Rivera blind)
4. Its obvious that he avoid Rivera and Garbrandt, because he will probably lose that fights and he also have high chance to get another injury, so he know that this is the last chance to get that belt.
5. TJ vs MM is a great match-up. And MM in 125 is hard for everybody.

He's not anymore annoying than any other fighter now a days. They're all full of themselves.

Dominic Cruz is awesome.

I like that he pisses off all the little girls on sherdog.

He's a great commentator and has wins over the current Flyweight & Bantamweight champs. Stay salty.

He's insecure that if he can't talk his way to an undeserved title shot, he couldn't beat Garbrandt/Rivera and earn one

Whatever made Dom Cruz a great fighter doesn't show up as a fighter. His nasally voice and generic comments make him the weak link in the broadcast booth

Back