Dominick Cruz is a bully.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He keeps bullying all these alpha manlets. It's not fair because they are shorter than him. I don't see Cruz doing this stuff to anyone taller. Let's see what he has to say when Conor destroys him on the mic if he ever tried to act up.

0.5 / 10

crazy-exercise.jpg

He's not bullying them. I thought TJ beat him and he got robbed. He was running away worse than Kaleb Starnes the entire fight.

I thought TJ beat him and he got robbed. He was running away worse than Kaleb Starnes the entire fight.

Well you're wrong.
Go watch the Kalib Starnes v Quarry fight, you've clearly never seen it.

Wow. Where are guys coming up with this insanity when lifting these days? For years squatting was enough, but these guys have unlocked the secrets to ACL, MCL, and PCL tears simultaneously.

Last edited:
He keeps bullying all these alpha manlets. It's not fair because they are shorter than him. I don't see Cruz doing this stuff to anyone taller. Let's see what he has to say when Conor destroys him on the mic if he ever tried to act up.

Conor may be able to beat Dom in a fight but there is no way in hell he beats him on the mic with all that canned bullshit and regurgitated lines. In a war of words Conor would need a helmet and an ax not to get finished.

Last edited:
He's not bullying them. I thought TJ beat him and he got robbed. He was running away worse than Kaleb Starnes the entire fight.
Dodging, slipping punches, cutting angles = running.

Lolokbro.

Cruz has seemed off about this fight until his interview Saturday. All the Cody convos cruz looked nervous. Once things kicked in sat cruz seemed to get his fire for the fight.

Cody seemed off afterwards.

Cruz daddy'd whole TAM camp

You're an idiot? Why would I compare it if I've never seen it.
Well, there was nothing similar so either you havent seen it or you are a total retard. But youve now made it clear..

The only person Decision Dom has ever bullied is Mizugaki.

Not saying he should be in there standin' & bangin' but don't be rattling on like your a stone cold killa when you have handed out less P for P damage than pretty much anyone on the roster.

His pre-fight persona is all I'm gonna do this, gonna do that and then he turns up, runs around for 5 rounds and wins an elongated game of tag with the occasional cuddle thrown in to "impress" the judges.

He says means things and it's terrible, I'm a triggered manlet

<2>

Back