Dominick Cruz breaks down Diaz vs McGregor 2

DC did it a couple months ago. I remember Couture doing it years back. The UFC has had guest athlete commentators from time to time also.

Cruz has done it as well.I think he was meaning permantly though rather then as a one off

Always love hearing Dom's insight on all things mma.

ha, if cruz said, then it's a done deal

also, if it's to have cruz in the commentating booth, FIRE ROGAN RIGHT NOW
Really? I feel like cruz may have the knowledge up on rogan, but hes got nothing on his "OOOOOHHHHHSSS" :)

The hype rogan imparts is under appreciated.

I think Cruz is a smart guy and a good analyst. I dont know if he has the best voice for being a ringside commentator. It sucks but it kind of matters.
I like cruz voice, being uniqe is what makes u interesting, rogan has an annoying screechy voice it just grows on u.

Stann, anik and even goldberg all have that annoying tryhard reporter voice when they talk, always sound like theyre on CNN

finally, something you and I can agree on.

Btw., he's wrong about becoming the first athlete ever to compete and colour commentate at the same time - Antonio Tarver was a great boxing colour commentator while he was still active.

Roy Jones as well.

Someone tell Dom he would not be the first active fighter in the UFC to also do color commentary.

Randy Couture called GSP vs Hughes rematch and was still an active fighter at that time.

I think cruz means full time analyst, plenty of fighters like DC have commentared a fight or two while active

Really? I feel like cruz may have the knowledge up on rogan, but hes got nothing on his "OOOOOHHHHHSSS" :)

The hype rogan imparts is under appreciated.
yeah, rogan is pretty exciting. but cruz is extremely knowledgeable

I suggest a day with cruz just to see what happens

Cut Rogan out and keep Goldie? I think that Cruz and Rogan would be great commentary

Cut Rogan out and keep Goldie? I think that Cruz and Rogan would be great commentary
but there needs to be the pbp guy

but yeah, cruz and rogan would be interesting, too

I still think this fight is going to a split decision with conor coming out on top and a triology on deck.

I am a big Cruz fan, but I hope Joe sticks around.

Clearly one of the most anticipated fights in mma history. I will be at a sports bar in Chapel Hill enjoying every second. Nate by another dramatic submission or TKO.
one can only hope. I hope Nate punishes Conor a bit more this fight but Conor is still a dangerous fight for anyone even Nate. let's see what happens. this shit better not get cancelled.

Thanks. Cruz is smart, a dick, and so salty. Love that guy.

Better than breaking down, AMIRITE DOM?!?!?!

Back