Dominic Cruz vs Derrick Rose

flowers tiger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Let's say if we could actually get an A level NBA athlete in the UFC such as Derrick Rose

How would he fare against the likes of Dominic Cruz?

Imo I say Rose edges it out by just a bit

Derrick Rose is 6'3" 200lbs.

Cruz is 5'8" 150lbs.

Can you letter athlete people at least make threads with people of similar size?

Derrick Rose is 6'3" 200lbs.

Cruz is 5'8" 150lbs.

Can you letter athlete people at least make threads with people of similar size?
Well they may not be the same weight but they are the same knee class for sure

Rose had many surgeries so he might not be the best example, but when healthy he just steamrolls Cruz.

Too big, too strong, too fast, too good

1st round tko

At least it's not LeBron we're talking about like every other week.

These A level threads are so stupid but these two do have one thing in common, if you look at either of them funny they get hurt.

I'd go with DRose. He's a middleweight and is explosive. 6'3 195 A level athlete vs 5'7.5 135 pound Cruz who has a fake leg or sumchit. There are weight classes for a reason.

The only people known to be capable of winning a fight in a cage are the people who've proven it by winning fights in a cage.

Rose had many surgeries so he might not be the best example, but when healthy he just steamrolls Cruz.

Too big, too strong, too fast, too good

1st round tko

so a guy that never threw a punch in his life is gonna beat a world class mma fighter sherdog logic ill tell you smh

so a guy that never threw a punch in his life is gonna beat a world class mma fighter sherdog logic ill tell you smh

When you're 8 inches taller and 50-60lbs. heavier it's definitely possible that strength and size > skill and technique.

Unless Derrick Rose has a great fighting background that I don'T know of, Cruz win this easily. Being big and fast doesn't equals excellent fighting footwork or great boxing ability. This is getting stupid. Not all skills are transferable. Or else Usain Bolt should be the best soccer player if he want to. Sidney Crosby should be the best PGA player. If you are not able to punch your opponents. What good it gives you to be big and fast? Fast striker wont get touch by a fast basketballer.

Unless Derrick Rose has a great fighting background that I don'T know of, Cruz win this easily. Being big and fast doesn't equals excellent fighting footwork or great boxing ability. This is getting stupid. Not all skills are transferable. Or else Usain Bolt should be the best soccer player if he want to. Sidney Crosby should be the best PGA player.

this smh

Unless Derrick Rose has a great fighting background that I don'T know of, Cruz win this easily. Being big and fast doesn't equals excellent fighting footwork or great boxing ability. This is getting stupid. Not all skills are transferable. Or else Usain Bolt should be the best soccer player if he want to. Sidney Crosby should be the best PGA player.

Kicking a ball and switching a golf club is a lot different than throwing a punch. Somebody with that massive of a size advantage hitting the "trained" person in the face = technique and skill going out the window.

Back