Dominic Cruz vs Artem Lobov

Fight would take place at featherweight. Think Artem takes this one. Good striking as is typical with fighters produced in Ireland as well as solid ground game. Cruz is very skilled and p4p is better but Artem is a much bigger guy and Dominic wouldn't be able to do any damage to him as well as not being able to hold him down if went down that route Artem would probably submit him. Artem is a really stocky guy and really strong. Dom is a good striker and has quick feet but you can only dance around for so long. If it goes to a decision Dom wins but lets face it his ideal weight is 135 and at 145 he will lose a lot of speed and be up against bigger guys like Artem that have the power to KO him.

Thoughts?

Artem also has the advantage of one of the great coaches helping him along the way

original

Remember back when trolling had some subtlety to it?

OP making this thread under a bridge

troll_bridge_and_smartphone_by_lucsdf-d5s1hoj.jpg

I spy a troll

Fight would take place at featherweight. Think Artem takes this one. Good striking as is typical with fighters produced in Ireland as well as solid ground game. Cruz is very skilled and p4p is better but Artem is a much bigger guy and Dominic wouldn't be able to do any damage to him as well as not being able to hold him down if went down that route Artem would probably submit him. Artem is a really stocky guy and really strong. Dom is a good striker and has quick feet but you can only dance around for so long. If it goes to a decision Dom wins but lets face it his ideal weight is 135 and at 145 he will lose a lot of speed and be up against bigger guys like Artem that have the power to KO him.

Thoughts?

Artem also has the advantage of one of the great coaches helping him along the way

original
Epic FAIL. Name me ONE good fighter Artem beat, go ahead, I'll wait..... you are obv a kiss ass with the name Dublin... GTFO

Epic FAIL. Name me ONE good fighter Artem beat, go ahead, I'll wait..... you are obv a kiss ass with the name Dublin... GTFO

Currently he hasn't beaten many of note HOWEVER talent is talent. He is incredibly hardworking and is in the best gym in Europe with SBG Ireland. Just wait very soon he will have some big wins on his record. Especially once Conor moves up to lightweight

Lobov will end Cruz' career if this fight happens.

Artem is not at UFC level. He's in the org for one reason and it is not because he's a good fighter.

Mighty Mouse finishes Artem.

Thoughts?

original
It's like you don't even try...

I notice nobody has an actual argument for why Cruz would win. Lobov is a big guy. Naturally stocky. He has short reach but that won't be an issue against Dom they have about the same. Artem has had some bad luck in his last few fights but he is about to go on a winning streak. He has the heart and the skill is there he's just not fought well recently
You've noticed this because the troll attempt is obvious

Cruz stepping up to 145 would make a huge difference though. At the lower weight classes 10lbs is A LOT. Hes a very small man. A great fighter maybe best BW ever but step up from BW-FW is huge. People underestimate that here
Go blow Artem already

Currently he hasn't beaten many of note HOWEVER talent is talent. He is incredibly hardworking and is in the best gym in Europe with SBG Ireland. Just wait very soon he will have some big wins on his record. Especially once Conor moves up to lightweight
Dude lost on TUF. You are clueless

You've noticed this because the troll attempt is obvious

Artems biggest weakness is arguably his short reach however against Dominic who has practically the same its a different fight. Most featherweight are the same size as Artem with bigger reach. On top of that he would have better cardio than Cruz AT 145. Obviously a different story at 135

You're the worst poster around here and it's not even close.

And we've got some pretty shitty posters in this forum.
He is one of the worst, all he does is constantly post nonsense things to get a reaction from people.

I hate this thread. I hate people who make this stupid thread. I hate everything about this thread. I hate you, your mom, dad, sister and grandmother and I HATE THIS THREAD

Back