Dominance MMA

Biggest concentration of talent in the world.

do you know when Islam Makhachev might make his UFC debut?

Jacksons, AKA, and Roufus sport all have it beat easily talent wise/

Jackson's has (or had) Amagov and AKA has Nurmagomedov so your 'point' is a little overlapping. It gets even more overlapped when you consider that Cain himself said the most talented guy he'd ever trained and sparred with is Nurmagomedov, meaning, Khabib is viewed as the most talented fighter at AKA. :icon_lol:

Jackson's has (or had) Amagov and AKA has Nurmagomedov so your 'point' is a little overlapping. It gets even more overlapped when you consider that Cain himself said the most talented guy he'd ever trained and sparred with is Nurmagomedov, meaning, Khabib is viewed as the most talented fighter at AKA. :icon_lol:

You make a good point. There is also this American MMA TV series called Kingdom. They make that reference there as well. The main character says the best fighters come from Dagestan. I can't find the video though.

This is the show. http://m.imdb.com/title/tt3673794/

Biggest concentration of epo and steroids in mma.

And you know it how? Idiotic statement.

For sure it is somewhat of a strong statement from me that I of course can't back up with hard evidence.

I recommend the german documentary about russian Olympic doping.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/oth...ard-alleges-systemic-russian-doping-1.2026159

Essentially the russian government/governing body of sports don't do shit if you compare to western european countries when it comes to drug testing(american athletic commissions don't do shit either). The country is also totally corrupt, also when it comes to drug testing(which the docu covers). The overall culture seems to allow cheating(not making a big deal of it. If for example Gus would be caught he would be lynched by the media and hated by the public. Also Ali bagautinov got caught in a title fight(and yes, he is just one dude).

For sure it is somewhat of a strong statement from me that I of course can't back up with hard evidence.

I recommend the german documentary about russian Olympic doping.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/oth...ard-alleges-systemic-russian-doping-1.2026159

Essentially the russian government/governing body of sports don't do shit if you compare to western european countries when it comes to drug testing(american athletic commissions don't do shit either). The country is also totally corrupt, also when it comes to drug testing(which the docu covers). The overall culture seems to allow cheating(not making a big deal of it. If for example Gus would be caught he would be lynched by the media and hated by the public. Also Ali bagautinov got caught in a title fight(and yes, he is just one dude).

Well, if you can't back it up, then why make such a statement? After every UFC event someone gets busted, and most of the fighters are from America and Brazil.

Assumption is the worst thing you can do. People cheat all the time, no matter where they are from. But fighters from Russia are not know for this on the international stage.

Back