Dom v Cody, Dilly v Linkeker, Tim v Alex...Great fights no one is talking about enough.

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dom v Cody, Dilly v Linkeker, Tim v Charles...Great fights no one is talking about enough. Ronda fight is intriguing but people are sleeping on all the other great fights IMO on sherdog.

Plenty of people talking about Dom vs Cody. Agree with you on Dillashaw vs Lineker. That has Fight of the Night potential all over it.

Lineker has bricks for hands but he opens himself up to shots. WIll be interesting but I think the snake takes it.

Plenty of people talking about Dom vs Cody. Agree with you on Dillashaw vs Lineker. That has Fight of the Night potential all over it.
Yeah it's just like Dom vs Cody can Dillashaw's movement match Lineker's power. And Dillashaw will trade much more than Dom.

How much is "enough" for you? I've read a lot of threads about Dom/Cody and TJ/JL.

I like Hendricks fight too
I like Magny by superior MMA grappling but who knows Hendricks has been facing monsters. Magny is a huge dropoff in the striking standpoint compared to say Wonderboy. He could bounce back.

How much is "enough" for you? I've read a lot of threads about Dom/Cody and TJ/JL.
Let's say currently on Sherdog. Tons of troll Ronda threads. I was busy for a few days and may have missed some good Cody v Dom non trolling threads.

Let's say currently on Sherdog. Tons of troll Ronda threads. I was busy for a few days and may have missed some good Cody v Dom non trolling threads.

I feel you...the UFC Embedded that dropped an hour or so ago showed Honda doing things for the first time this fight week and it got everyone pounding their keyboards like Matt Hughes behind a barn.

The two title fights have been talked about ad nauseam, but the rest of the card is slept on heavy. All the undercard fights are great matchups except for Stun-gun and Saff. I think this might be Saff's last fight in the UFC. He's a boring fighter who has only gotten worse.

I feel you...the UFC Embedded that dropped an hour or so ago showed Honda doing things for the first time this fight week and it got everyone pounding their keyboards like Matt Hughes behind a barn.

The two title fights have been talked about ad nauseam, but the rest of the card is slept on heavy. All the undercard fights are great matchups except for Stun-gun and Saff. I think this might be Saff's last fight in the UFC. He's a boring fighter who has only gotten worse.
Agreed Stun Gun vs Saff doesn't do much for me Saffiedine's 6% KO ratio isn't much to look forward too. Maybe Stun Gun by KO? That would be nice to see.

Agreed Stun Gun vs Saff doesn't do much for me Saffiedine's 6% KO ratio isn't much to look forward too. Maybe Stun Gun by KO? That would be nice to see.

That's what I'm hoping for. Nothing personal against Saff, I just think the sport has moved past him.

How to you see the Magny/BigRig fight going? Super important fight for 'ol cheeseburger Hendricks lol.

Well Ronda pretty much eclipses them all.

That's obviously where the biggest attention will be paid. It's the assholes saying the card sucks, that are the issue. There are a few very good important fights. If you know anything... You know that.

I'm sure most of us have thought about those fights. Especially the BW fights. And I've seen plenty of discussion about those fights, here.

But Ronda is the biggest draw here.

That's what I'm hoping for. Nothing personal against Saff, I just think the sport has moved past him.

How to you see the Magny/BigRig fight going? Super important fight for 'ol cheeseburger Hendricks lol.
I see Magny winning but maybe Hendricks can bounce back. Magny is no Wonderyboy or Kelvin. And their is a lot of pressure on both fighters. Hendricks still has power(I think?) but who knows where is confidence level is at.

Well Ronda pretty much eclipses them all.

That's obviously where the biggest attention will be paid. It's the assholes saying the card sucks, that are the issue. There are a few very good important fights. If you know anything... You know that.

I'm sure most of us have thought about those fights. Especially the BW fights. And I've seen plenty of discussion about those fights, here.

But Ronda is the biggest draw here.

Reported for fat shaming.

<{MingNope}>

Means is fighting Alex Oliveira, not Charles. I thought it was Charles, too, then I noticed it earlier when doing my tapology picks. Weird. Either way it's a good fight.

I see Magny winning but maybe Hendricks can bounce back. Magny is no Wonderyboy or Kelvin. And their is a lot of pressure on both fighters. Hendricks still has power(I think?) but who knows where is confidence level is at.

Agree. Super interested in this fight for some reason...very interesting matchup. Could be a super boring fight if Magny finds his range early w/ the stick n move. Anyway...looking forward to Friday much more than I expected.

It's a pretty good fight, Magny has an 11inch reach advantage and I'm sure Hendricks wants to prove that usada hasn't ruined him
I want Hendricks to prove USADA didn't ruin him. It's hasn't looked good. I think it would be a great moment for him and the sport.

I want Hendricks to prove USADA didn't ruin him. It's hasn't looked good. I think it would be a great moment for him and the sport.
He can take a page from Robbie and rise up from the ashes, it would be a great comeback story. Aside from usada I think multiple bad weightcuts have ruined him too

Reported for fat shaming.

<{MingNope}>

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back