Dom Reyes stiffened up Weidman pretty good

doesnt change the fact he still stiffened your boy canderson.

960x0.jpg

Yeah, but we don't know how much of his durability is left.

He looked great for most of Jacare fight, but that was a bad KO, and he'd been dropped or KO'd in all four of his fights before that.

At some point, your chin is just gone.

Truth. It happens to a lot of guys. Look at how Chuck Liddell went from being granite chinned to taking a frightening KO'd from flailing punch by Rich Franklin. A one armed Rich Franklin at that, up until he got cracked Liddell was looking better than ever.

I rewatched this fight the other day. Reyes' hammerfist bounced Weidman's head of the canvas - that's a powerful hammerfist.

960x0.jpg

So what. Fighters get old, it happens. It doesn't take away from all of Andy's matrix moments.

The same thing (plus USADA) is happening to Weidman now and will happen to Jon Jones, Conor, Khabib and the rest if they stick around long enough. New guys will come up and smoke them, is normal.

Don't let Mr Charlie Weidman see this thread.

He's still my boy !!!!!!!!! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE ALL MINEEEEEE

So what. Fighters get old, it happens. It doesn't take away from all of Andy's matrix moments.

The same thing (plus USADA) is happening to Weidman now and will happen to Jon Jones, Conor, Khabib and the rest if they stick around long enough. New guys will come up and smoke them, is normal.
Are you not familiar of Ts’s gimmick??

960x0.jpg
At least he went out like a real warrior and didn't went for the easy way out by tapping to strikes like other "goat"

<Fedor23>

Weidman looked invincible against Machida when he was full of roids, scary to see him now tbh.

It's like Joe Silva is the only one with eyes that work.
Hahah guy on the left with his face in his palm is hilarious! Never noticed him before. <Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

There are a few reasons Anderson lost that fight, his age was probably lowest on the list.

At least he went out like a real warrior and didn't went for the easy way out by tapping to strikes like other "goat"

<Fedor23>
lol. even worse buds. canderson quits to soft inside thigh kicks.

FatLastAmphibian-size_restricted.gif

HatefulVibrantBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

how fucking embarrassing...

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back