Well yeah, it’s Weidman

The Weidman was winning until he lost tho
<seedat>

So it doesn't count

Nobody else has put his lights out in 2 mins though
He went stiff as a board from a glancing strike from Ronald fucking Souza
tumblr_phni00MDxO1rofocqo1_400.gifv

Super accurate shots. He was still in it before the hammerfists

Seriously hard to rank that win, due to Weidman post USADA record.

It's fucking crazy how guys just dropped of after USADA. Obviously most of them were leaning on some type of physicla enhancement to win their fights.... how the fuck do so many guys just fall off after that? I don't thin it's age or coincidence. One guy that comes to mind is JDS and there's plenty of others too. It's just bizarre.

That's what happens when an A level athlete fights a B level athlete

<StillMyBoy>

Amirite??? Guys...?

Dom has legit punch power, if Jones starts doing that Anderson silva shit and playing around Doms long arms could find a home on Jones chin.

This guy Dom is a long mofo, so its going to be interesting to see Jones in with a guy like this who can crack.

Screenshot_20200206-204803.png
Yeah even when weidman gets beat he still looks decent. Not so much against Reyes.
His wrestling looked good but it always does at the beginning of fights, & the beginning of round 2 in some cases like Romero & Mousasi. He's taken down everyone he has fought.

I'm starting to feel bad for the Chris, I won't make fun of him anymore. He and Rockhold need to have the rematch in Bellator and then retire.

Edit: But c'mon he was delusional, calling out Jones and stuff.

Nobody else has put his lights out in 2 mins though

Yeah, but we don't know how much of his durability is left.

He looked great for most of Jacare fight, but that was a bad KO, and he'd been dropped or KO'd in all four of his fights before that.

At some point, your chin is just gone.

He went stiff as a board from a glancing strike from Ronald fucking Souza
tumblr_phni00MDxO1rofocqo1_400.gifv
He still looked decent for a lot of that fight. That was in the third round. I think weidmans a done deal and probably shouldnt fight anymore so im not arguing about that. I was just saying Reyes put him out immediately with out him doing anything. The size also probably played a factor since i believe that was weidmans big move to 205 that was supposed to shock the world.

Back