Dom is gonna put on a masterful performance

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
But then a part of me thinks Cody is stronger, faster, hungrier.

This either gonna be Dom's easiest defense or his toughest

N.B I said the same thing about GSP vs Hendricks

that can be said about everything. it will either be great or suck ass.

Dom is gonna finish him. I like Cody's style of always bringing it, its fun to watch. But I think it's gonna be his downfall here. We saw last week that when Perry got a hit a lot, he became timid, and Alan coasted to a decision. I don't think Cody will get timid. I think he will keep bringing it, trying to take Cruz's head off, and Cruz will eat him alive. I could be wrong, it's happened before.

Reminds me of that stupid line from Jaws. I don't know, Chief, if he's very smart or very dumb.

I'M BIGGER AND BOLDER AND ROUGHER AND TOUGHER IN OTHER WORDS SUCKER THERE IS NO OTHER

I'M THE ONE AND ONLY DOMINATOR

trolldom.jpg

DOMINATOR
DOMINATOR
DOMINATOR
DOMINATOR
DOMINATOR
DOMINATOR

I just think Dom's experience will be the key in this fight

TS should have added that both extremes might cancel each other out and it could be a competitive fight, being neither Cruz' easiest nor his toughest defense.

Dom is gonna finish him. I like Cody's style of always bringing it, its fun to watch. But I think it's gonna be his downfall here. We saw last week that when Perry got a hit a lot, he became timid, and Alan coasted to a decision. I don't think Cody will get timid. I think he will keep bringing it, trying to take Cruz's head off, and Cruz will eat him alive. I could be wrong, it's happened before.
Agree with everything here.

Cruz has the experience and tools to takeover the fight. Garbrandt has the KO power and boxing to tag Dom especially since his hands are always low and he gets cocky with his headmovement.

I predict it will end in either a tko, submission, ko, decision, draw, dq, or corner stoppage.

Think he makes cody whiff alot, tires him out and proceeds to style on him a bit. Always a possibility cody clips him of course, just don't really see that happening. And he aint gonna out grapple dom

Back