Dom impressed me

Kono dio da!

Giorno's Father
@red
Reaction score
Damn. He really took it to Jones. He did better than anyone has ever done against jones. He dropped jones and made him very very uncomfortable. I genuinely think he won 3-2. Damn reyes is a lot better than I ever thought he was. I knew it was gonna be a good matchup but I thought it was way too soon in his career. I'm optimistic about his future. Very much so.

Damn. He really took it to Jones. He did better than anyone has ever done against jones. He dropped jones and made him very very uncomfortable. I genuinely think he won 3-2. Damn reyes is a lot better than I ever thought he was. I knew it was gonna be a good matchup but I thought it was way too soon in his career. I'm optimistic about his future. Very much so.

It was a punch to the chest while he was off balance.

'dropping' generally implies at least a momentary loss of equilibrium resulting in you falling on your ass

He didn’t drop him, he threw a baby body shot while Jones was off balance spamming sidekicks Holly Holm style.

It was a punch to the chest while he was off balance.

'dropping' generally implies at least a momentary loss of equilibrium resulting in you falling on your ass

Had it been boxing, and clearly is wasn't, would it have been called a knockdown and been given a 10-8 round?

Had it been boxing, and clearly is wasn't, would it have been called a knockdown and been given a 10-8 round?

They don't always call that a knock down in boxing

And pretty much never in k1

A slip based on momentum is generally regarded as such

Not surpised at all. Jones only dominates fighters with lesser size and range. In fact, he's made a career of it.

The internet got humbled last night. So many people giving Reyes 0 chance and mocking him for just being confident, shows you how little people know about MMA. Hope to see some of those threads get bumped.

I mean I picked Jones too, not gonna lie, but I knew it was gonna be interesting and Reyes was gonna be a different challenge. He had the 100% correct mentality all along. Happy to see him deliver on his words.

The internet got humbled last night. So many people giving Reyes 0 chance and mocking him for just being confident, shows you how little people know about MMA. Hope to see some of those threads get bumped.

I mean I picked Jones too, not gonna lie, but I knew it was gonna be interesting and Reyes was gonna be a different challenge. He had the 100% correct mentality all along. Happy to see him deliver on his words.
Exactly. All the "jones is in his head" nonsense was laughable. I also thought jones would eventually beat his ass. But I also knew that this was gonna a tough ass fight. I never imagined that reyes would ARGUABLY beat Jones.... By fucking DECISION of all things.

Props for seeing Reyes’ potential going in and also admitting that you picked Jones. Don’t see that kind of maturity on here very often.

Props for seeing Reyes’ potential going in and also admitting that you picked Jones. Don’t see that kind of maturity on here very often.
Right on bro. Gotta represent the KBH ;)

Back