Dom Cruz's weird manner

Am I the only one who thinks this guy's manner is very strange. His affect is very robotic and unnatural to me. Almost like someone slightly autistic or something.

Am I the only one who sees this?
It's called genius...obviously it will seem strange to the lower minds who don't understand it.

Hendo is robotic, Dom is just too relaxed
rSUh6eR.gif
Bernard forgot to give him the revelries update.

There is a video somewhere but as it goes Cruz was at some event and everyone was partaking in some game (don't quote me but i'm sure it was racing cars?) And Schaub said Cruz was on his own saying 'they don't want you to win' 'they don't want you to win' to himself lol
Cruz is the Dominator!

A few stories have come out about him being strange and a loner in real life so it ain't surprising.

Guy keeps himself to himself and from looks of it shags his dog lol
Definately a loner, every embedded he's been in he always seems to be alone, but, I think it's part of his success that he's 100% focused on the sport.
Well, maybe 80% MMA 20% Dojo

he speaks very well but can come off douchey, took a while to get used to but he's aight

I'd hate to drink or go on a road trip with him. He's not bad but I'd hate to carry on a conversation for an extended period of time with someone who talks like that. Small doses I'm sure he's fine.

Back