Dom Cruz's weird manner

shredman

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Am I the only one who thinks this guy's manner is very strange. His affect is very robotic and unnatural to me. Almost like someone slightly autistic or something.

Am I the only one who sees this?

Am I the only one who thinks this guy's manner is very strange. His affect is very robotic and unnatural to me. Almost like someone slightly autistic or something.

cruz dojo.jpg

A few stories have come out about him being strange and a loner in real life so it ain't surprising.

Guy keeps himself to himself and from looks of it shags his dog lol

His affect is very robotic and unnatural to me.

Hendo is robotic, Dom is just too relaxed
rSUh6eR.gif

Seems totally normal to me in that interview but I can tell in the FS1 shows that he's an introvert who prefers being alone.

I've noticed it as well. He's a weird dude.

Dom isn't the one throwing the childish sperging out bitch fit

Aren't we all a little autistic?!?!?

PLS Cody KO that point fighter into oblivion. I cant stand Dom, he incarnates everything I hate about fighting. He should be a go go dancer

Aren't we all a little autistic?!?!?
1 in 68, but that number will increase as awareness improves. I thought I read somewhere that 1 in 3 have autistic traits but most are at the very low level so you are probably correct.

I can just imagine a hilarious scene where Cruz is at home writing insults on a whiteboard and Dojo barks his approval.

"And then Dojo, I call his girl a fling on the string. He'll flip out.'

"Bark, bark, bark."

I can just imagine a hilarious scene where Cruz is at home writing insults on a whiteboard and Dojo barks his approval.

"And then Dojo, I call his girl a fling on the string. He'll flip out.'

"Bark, bark, bark."
lmfao

how many fighters provide good analysis for fights. I really doubt many could host well like him. He is a better t.v. personality than Cormier or Woodley, which both do a good job.

No, he's not odd, he just considers his responses more than most UFC fighters. He tries not to become emotionally involved with arguments, but at the same time tries to prompt emotional responses from this opponents.

Not really...I'd totally buy that Cody has a touch of Downs Syndrome though.

Seems calm and collected. I could see why that's odd to the raging lunatics on Sherdog.

He is totally different from the interview during the last UFC event. I thought he made Cody look like a fool during that, think at this point he's tired of having to deal with Cody's really garbage trash talk.

Back