Dom Cruz's post fight interview

AWilder

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Can someone explain wtf he was talking about? I wasn't in a position where I could hear much. Joe said he was getting political talking about fighters contracts being held hostage by...monster energy drinks?

No idea who the guy was that Dom wanted to have a charity match with. Watch Dana's post fight conference for more info.

The owner of monster energy. He and dom have some kind of beef.

Jessica rose clark seems REALLY chummy with him if you take a look through her insta

Last edited:
the guy he should have called out
qd416bd.jpg

I was banned from his FB page back in the day. They asked who was the most influential mma fighter in UFC, just cause I said Harold Howard theybooted me

Most important points:
  • Hans Molenkamp is a POS (he's the guy Dom has been talking about)
  • Dom is a living legend and deserves respect for not giving a f*ck and not holding back
What makes him a pos?

incredibly stupid move to call out one of the UFC's main sponsors. i guess he doesn't want to keep his desk job.

Hans Molenkamp is a Dutch name i think
molen means mill in dutch and kamp litteraly means 'camp' but often alot of villages/cities end with 'kamp'.

so his surname relates probably to some village that had a mill. Hans is a germanic name, a common name in germany or the netherlands. it's a shorter version of
Johannes (the baptizer from the bible)

Hans Molenkamp works for Monster and decides who gets the Monster sponsorship in the UFC. Dom claims he uses this power to leverage fighters into hanging out with him, filming content with him, featuring him on their social media, and acting like his friends. Hence the "holding them hostage" statement.

Part of the problem here is that Monster is the only sponsor allowed outside of Reebok. The fighters are hostage to that fact too.

Back