dom cruz....

His little pre fight predictions and keys to victory are interesting too. I listen very closely when he speaks these days, but a few years ago he just annoyed me.
Everytime I hear him talk I hate him more

You're possibly right. To me TJ seemed agitated from the start and threw a lot more haymakers than I've seen him throw before. But yeah that may be Bang's influence.

It's probably a mixture of both to be fair - they should have let the game flow a bit more, when TJ was fighting like how he normally does he was winning, it was being hyper aggressive that got him in trouble.
Dom, of course, fought extremely well in that fight too - showed a lot of heart whenever the momentum seemed to be shifting, don't think they expected that

its better for the ufc if cody wins.... who do we want as champ a runner or a fighter ?
The best fighter the division has to offer. And right now, even if Dillashaw is close, that's very much Cruz.

Dom is boring as hell to watch. Just moves around like a spastic who had an electric shock. However, I hope Garbrandt has watched the Dillashaw fight. TJ slowed Cruz right down with leg kicks. If Garbrandt has been working on his kicking game he could get some success with his hands.

does he annoy anybody else ???? you dont need to be a rocket scientist to fight you twerp! even if cody cant get the job done my boy john will beat that ass!

team #cody
you say Team Cody but already admit he can't get the job done??
LOL!
It seems Cruz trash talk got to Cody's supporters as well!!!

Back