dom cruz....

The point is he clearly gets in their head by making them feel stupid and the goal I assume is to get them to fight angry. It seemed to work on TJ, he wasn't as composed as normal, I expect Cody to be coming out all guns blazing as well.
TJ came out guns blazing against Barao the second time around too, he's not the best early in fights and Dom's the wrong one to get caught fighting from behind against

I think Dom got in Bang's head not TJ's, because Bang was obsessed with proving that TJ was better and told his guy to chase the knockout with a specific tactic over and over again - and once it didn't work the first couple times, it ended up being a liability

I bet you he wont

Oh wait I already did

Should have kept it 5 years imo

I understand rooting for the underdog, it's fun. But Dom is gonna finish Necktat.

I've come around to appreciating Cruz' all around game but I would be lying if I said I won't be hoping for the upset. Be real interesting to see how Cruz comes back from an actual defeat and shake shit up a bit.

but still, Cruz by lopsided victory. Might even pick a finish this time. @Homeless Infant

A hard puncher compared to a girl

Cody is a hard puncher compared to prime mike tyson
SGTZacR.png

Cody is going to turn into Vasyl Lomachenko and show Dom how it's done

I want you to know that I have never been so confident in picking a fight before.

I can see you trying to convince yourself that it will be an easy fight. I know that you have doubt that Cruz will win.
hahadrake.png

Sheeit. Trying to convince yourself that i'm feeling your own feelings? You said the same shit about Robbie vs Tyron......! :eek::oops:;)

He used to annoy me, now I sincerely appreciate his intelligence and in cage ability. Dom is the man.

even if cody cant get the job done my boy john will beat that ass!

Yeah, how will Cruz ever solve the incredibly difficult puzzle that is Lineker's "Left hook, right hook, left hook, right hook" combination...

samesies. I wish he'd call more fights too. He's the best at that.
His little pre fight predictions and keys to victory are interesting too. I listen very closely when he speaks these days, but a few years ago he just annoyed me.

TJ came out guns blazing against Barao the second time around too, he's not the best early in fights and Dom's the wrong one to get caught fighting from behind against

I think Dom got in Bang's head not TJ's, because Bang was obsessed with proving that TJ was better and told his guy to chase the knockout with a specific tactic over and over again - and once it didn't work the first couple times, it ended up being a liability

Should have kept it 5 years imo
You're possibly right. To me TJ seemed agitated from the start and threw a lot more haymakers than I've seen him throw before. But yeah that may be Bang's influence.

His little pre fight predictions and keys to victory are interesting too. I listen very closely when he speaks these days, but a few years ago he just annoyed me.

exactly. he grows on you like a wart.

Back