dom cruz....

ukguy25

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
does he annoy anybody else ???? you dont need to be a rocket scientist to fight you twerp! even if cody cant get the job done my boy john will beat that ass!

team #cody

does he annoy anybody else ???? you dont need to be a rocket scientist to fight you twerp!

team #cody
When did he say you need to be a rocket scientist to fight?

He's just a smart dude who happens to fight

When did he say you need to be a rocket scientist to fight?

He's just a smart dude who happens to fight
he didn't say that exactly but you know what i mean.....guys a tit i hope cody puts him to sleep

Sorry, i am a Lineker fan, but Cruz is probably the worst matchup for him (Along with TJ, if he can't get past TJ, forget getting past Cruz)

yes he will see pressure fighter power and a ground game....hes fought nobody like john
That pressure will lead to him getting taken down & Lineker's bombs will be too slow & predictable for Dom. Lineker would get wrestle fucked for five rounds or submitted late... Ian & Ali could get Lineker down. Dom sons him.

@thatKid shame on you for multi accounts

The man's just speaking the truth

Even Cody doesn't respect the hands of Dom Cruz
giphy.gif

Worldclassstrikingbless

Sorry, i am a Lineker fan, but Cruz is probably the worst matchup for him (Along with TJ, if he can't get past TJ, forget getting past Cruz)
he will take out tj and cruz wait and see....he always finds that chin at some point

It's refreshing to listen to a cerebral well-spoken fighter when you're, like me, a UFC baby who has been raised on a steady diet of promo vids full of soundbites haha

Also: venomous barbs + soothing voice = hilarity

The man's just speaking the truth

Even Cody doesn't respect the hands of Dom Cruz
giphy.gif

Worldclassstrikingbless

50-43 Cruz and passes Aldo in GOAT list<33>

It's refreshing to listen to a cerebral well-spoken fighter when you're, like me, a UFC baby who has been raised on a steady diet of promo vids full of soundbites haha

Also: venomous barbs + soothing voice = hilarity
Yes, those dulcet tones of Dominick Cruz

50-43 Cruz and passes Aldo in GOAT list<33>

Probably
But I'll have my fingers cross the whole time that Cody spinning kicks him

Into a living death

he will take out tj and cruz wait and see....he always finds that chin at some point
Would sure be exciting have Lineker as the champ.

What if cody beats Dominick ? (which is unlikely)

Lineker owns Cody "No Dad" Garbage

Yes, those dulcet tones of Dominick Cruz

Probably
But I'll have my fingers cross the whole time that Cody spinning kicks him

Into a living death

There is no fucking way that Cruz gets catched with spinning shit. If he gets KO`ed is by punches.

only takes one punch and its night night dom.....

Would sure be exciting have Lineker as the champ.

What if cody beats Dominick ? (which is unlikely)

Lineker owns Cody "No Dad" Garbage
its better for the ufc if cody wins.... who do we want as champ a runner or a fighter ?

There is no fucking way that Cruz gets catched with spinning shit. If he gets KO`ed is by punches.

Either the just bleed god or the god of spinning shit will answer my prayer

you'll all see

Cody/TJ 2017 for UFC BW championship

Back