Dom Cruz Punching??

K

KnockYouOut

I Kinda like Cruz but what is up with his punching. Is it because his hands are messed up and he is adjusting??
Doesn't look like he could hurt anyone sometimes

He's actually a goblin troll sent to our planet to confuse earth warriors

Just Bleed

I Kinda like Cruz but what is up with his punching. Is it because his hands are messed up and he is adjusting??
Doesn't look like he could hurt anyone sometimes

I think he punches off balanced just to confuse the oponnent, you see a guy off balanced you assume he wont punch, it´s not to hurt, it´s just to make points.

Not sure precisely what aspect of his punching technique youre referring too. His punching has always been absurd in my opinion - mainly because he won't set his feet to generate any power. It has seemed to be excused by his fans b/c he's in a lighter weight-class, which I dont understand.

yup, what he said^^^. Dom rarely sets his feet when striking so it is nearly impossible to generate torque which is needed for power shots. I thought he looked a bit slower than usual last night, Cody looked significantly faster which suprised me.

Not sure precisely what aspect of his punching technique youre referring too. His punching has always been absurd in my opinion - mainly because he won't set his feet to generate any power. It has seemed to be excused by his fans b/c he's in a lighter weight-class, which I dont understand.
The whole thing, the angles, the off balance, the technique , not even sure if he punches with his knuckles or side of his hand sometimes...I don't know, just looks non-threatening

The whole thing, the angles, the off balance, the technique , not even sure if he punches with his knuckles or side of his hand sometimes...I don't know, just looks non-threatening
No disagreement on my part.

Back