Media Dom Cruz Obtains Training Footage of Henry Cejudos Secret Training Camp

Was funny, I laughed. Is that bad? FU PC world

Wow.

Cruz making a racist and ableist post about a dude he will never fight.

Keep it classy.

He made a post likening a Mexican dwarf to Henry Cehudo. What don't you get?

Edit: Charles Barkley emote is especially appropriate, given that he rarely has any idea of what he's talking about.

source.gif

So looks like Dom wants to get a comeback fight.

If 5- yo retired scateboarder Uriah wants Cehudo fight, why can't he?

I think Cejudo would smash Cruz at this point, once you hit a certain age and get injured all the time, you are no longer in your prime. Cruz hasn't had a great performance in 5+ years at this point. He had a split decision with TJ that some people didn't think he won, and then another Faber rematch which was a gimme fight at that stage of Faber's career, then got styled on by Cody and he's been shackled to the casting desk since. it's over for Cruz.

To be fair, 5'8 is a pretty tall Mexican.
Nah thats still short for mexican and im 6'1 and my brother is 6' infact i got about 20 male cousins and we are all atleast 6' but that being said <{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}> . I like Dom but wouldnt mind watching Cejudo retiring him....

Wow Cruz is so jelly. I get that Cejudo is annoying but Cruz is just pathetic with this shit.

And oh yeah, Cejudo would probably finish Cruz at this point.

Fucking midgets.
Why want to fight a chicken?
Probably somebody threw some money to him.

Did you see mr Nelson run away, with those horrible little legs.

That’s brave, posting a video of a midget kicking a chicken around on social media in 2019. I certainly wouldn’t do it.

<{hughesimpress}>

spot on,
the secret technique of "Triple C"

Nah thats still short for mexican and im 6'1 and my brother is 6' infact i got about 20 male cousins and we are all atleast 6' but that being said <{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}> . I like Dom but wouldnt mind watching Cejudo retiring him....
You must have some white or native in your family down the line. I lived in Espanola, NM for a time and my 5'11 cracker ass was usually the tallest guy in the room. There are some outliers but most of them were 5'5.

I loved it because where I live now in the South, there's a bunch of 6'3 corn fed crackers walking around everywhere.

I think Cejudo would smash Cruz at this point, once you hit a certain age and get injured all the time, you are no longer in your prime. Cruz hasn't had a great performance in 5+ years at this point. He had a split decision with TJ that some people didn't think he won, and then another Faber rematch which was a gimme fight at that stage of Faber's career, then got styled on by Cody and he's been shackled to the casting desk since. it's over for Cruz.

He still is better than Faber who wants to fight Cejudo.

Why not come back for some bug money fights, like Cejudo and TJ2?

Back