Media Dom Cruz Obtains Training Footage of Henry Cejudos Secret Training Camp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even if the little person is asian, dude is literally likening Cejudo to someone with a physical disability.

And Cejudo would beat the shit out of Dom. No question.

Agree that cejudo could beat Dom. Sorry that your justice warrior lense prevents you from enjoying the harmless video

This guy who hasn't won a fight in 3 years talking shit about an active fighter is pretty bad.
Dom is fast becoming one of the most insufferable people in MMA.

Agree that cejudo could beat Dom. Sorry that your justice warrior lense prevents you from enjoying the harmless video

If you knew jack shit about me, you'd know that I don't have a "justice warrior lense".

But okay.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even if the little person is asian, dude is literally likening Cejudo to someone with a physical disability.

Yeah but some how you got that to be racist.
They are both of Mexican descent....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lmao! dom would tool cejudo just like dom tooled that might mouse guy that ktfo cejudo

Wow.

Cruz making a racist and ableist post about a dude he will never fight.

Keep it classy.
Not only is the midget not Mexican, but Cruz is Mexican himself.

If you knew jack shit about me, you'd know that I don't have a "justice warrior lense".

But okay.

Social justice warrior prerogative? Not sure what you people want it referred to as

If I saw that fat POS midget-manlet kicking a bird like that I’d bury him alive(and maybe roast the bird for supper).

I hear you man. I fucking hate midgets with a PASSION. I'd fight a midget for a lot less than that.

Lost a lot of respect for Cejudo after watching that

Back