Dom Cruz is the most Charismatic person in the UFC

I was of the opinion that Cruz was a good-looking fellow. However, my wife's unsolicited comment on him was, "That guy totally looks like a monkey."

I guess we just have different taste in men...

I GET WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, but you are overestimating the mouthbreathers out there that are sill coming up with a come back from back on the playground in 1st grade. They like their charisma on the "dumb" side, the Cruz "smart" charisma will not get you that sweet "average dumbass" PPV money.

THIS

couldnt agree more

Connor is more one liners that appeal to dummies

Cruz is much smarter in his breakdown of opponents

Like watching him fight

Like listening to him commentate

Like listing to his interviews

I'm a fan......but he ain't the most charismatic. Comes across as a bit of a douche

He is one of the most intelligent and charismatic guys in the UFC.

However, bravado of Connor is more appealing to plebs massess.

I GET WHAT YOU ARE SAYING, but you are overestimating the mouthbreathers out there that are sill coming up with a come back from back on the playground in 1st grade. They like their charisma on the "dumb" side, the Cruz "smart" charisma will not get you that sweet "average dumbass" PPV money.
Ah! So it's everybody else's fault that Cruz isn't nearly as charismatic as other fighters that have been mentioned in this thread. Way to show your smarts. Cruz would pro... actually he'd mock you for being so dumb.

He is one of the most intelligent and charismatic guys in the UFC.

However, bravado of Connor is more appealing to plebs massess.
Riiiiiight. Let us now pretend that GSP did not exist so that he can not be used as a disqualifier for your non-thinking post.

Cruz has less personality than a bag of these:

Dom is one of the least charismatic people in the world. He speaks like a snot nosed 14 year old and he over explains everything like he's proud of what he thought of. Most people find him unlikable.

Damn, that's pretty good.

He's a great fighter, but there are few things more cringeworthy than listening to him drone on about who has the better tie or attacking the girlfriends of his opponents. He may be smarter than his opponents, but he isn't exactly university professor material himself.

Doesn't take much when most of your opponents consist of the bro squad at TAM.

What the fuck is your definition of charisma?

Most charismatic (by a mile): Conor.

Least charismatic (by a few miles): Stipe.

Riiiiiight. Let us now pretend that GSP did not exist so that he can not be used as a disqualifier for your non-thinking post.

Right, let us now pretend that GSP is more popular than Connor so that he can not be used as a disqualifier for your non-thinking post.

Right, let us now pretend that GSP is more popular than Connor so that he can not be used as a disqualifier for your non-thinking post.
That was not the point, scholar.

His achievements are admirable but he is clearly a dick.

Surprised this doesn't get mentioned more by his opponents.

No, he has that rich, spoiled bullying brat vibe.. and no real KO power.

Cruz looks and sounds like the captain of Yale's debate team. He's poised, polished, and very predictable. But this also makes him forgettable.

Back