Dollaway vs Boetsch

Wayman

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Anyone else feel C.B was a bit hard done by? Not so much the point deduction but personally i had it 28-28 after the point was taken!

awful decision. the 30-26s were just ridiculous. someone mentioned the two judges that scored it 30-26 was judging for the first time tonight.

This, no joke, is the worst scoring decision I've ever seen.

Hard done by? Fucking karma for raking both of Boetsch's eyes. Dude's right eye was bleeding. Should have been DQ'd if not taken more points.

Hard done by? Fucking karma for raking both of Boetsch's eyes. Dude's right eye was bleeding. Should have been DQ'd if not taken more points.

I agree, eye raking and throwing his hands up like he was doing something special

me and my buddies jaws dropped and we stared at the tv for bout 2mins straight trying to figure out how it wasn't a draw let alone a win for dollaway.

dollaway got screwed

I hate Dollaway but even I had him winning even with the point deduction.

I had it 28-28....and the last round was somewhat close. Boestch did not win 2 rounds.

I was thinking it was real close. Each rd could have gone either way.

Glad the barbarian one though

Lol @ people saying Doberman got screwed.

Barbarian clearly won every round

I think they both looked very average to be honest neither of them is getting near the top of the div

Even Boetsch said 'it happens' decision was a joke, especially the two 30-26's, jesus

I think they both looked very average to be honest neither of them is getting near the top of the div

Good point. The decision was one of the worst I've seen but let's face it, who gives a shit? Really.

I can't stand CB and was rooting heavily for Boetsch. In no alternate universe did Boetsch earn a 30-26 decision, even with CB's well deserved point deduction. I had the fight a 28-28 draw.

CB should've won. But I'm glad he didn't. Can't stand the guy.

Back