Crime DOJ Files charges against four cops in the Breonna Taylor case for falsifying the arrest warrant

I looked into this but it's hard to know what's true or not anymore. What seems to be true though is that the guy claimed she was holding money for him. I couldn't tell if he told this to someone else though (which means it could be a lie he was telling people) or he was talking to Breonna about it.
Ah yes, clearly the appropriate response to a prisoner claiming someone is holding money for them is a raid at night, as opposed to literally just showing up during normal hours with a warrant. Because prisoners never lie.

Ah yes, clearly the appropriate response to a prisoner claiming someone is holding money for them is a raid at night, as opposed to literally just showing up during normal hours with a warrant. Because prisoners never lie.

Agreed. Which might be the reason for the cops lying in order to get a warrant for her house. Where they found nothing. Hey at least we got another drug dealer off the streets though just had to kill some innocent people for it and a cop get shot over it as well. The war on drugs continues to be as worthless as ever.

What assistance was she providing that was so bad?

Do you think it was good or bad idea for her to be holding money for her criminal ex? Good or bad to bail him out of jail? Good or bad to rent a car for him which ended up with a dead body in it?

Do you think it was good or bad idea for her to be holding money for her criminal ex?
Neutral, depends on how much she knew and what she was holding the money for.
Good or bad to bail him out of jail?
Neutral, it's quite common for friends and family to bail someone out of jail.
Good or bad to rent a car for him which ended up with a dead body in it?
Renting a car for someone seems pretty innocuous, unless they are a drunk driver or something.

Can you point me to the criminal statues you think she violated? Or you just feel people should be punished by association?

Re. Bolded
Nah , we should always find a way to blame the victims, especially if they are Black. We should dig up their history and find out all the bad things they did.

Also, if a picture of a said black person carrying a firearm exists, this shall be used as proof that they got their comeuppance. Please note that this same strategy may not be used for white people that have been wrongfully shot. If there are pictures of them with guns, it just proves they 2A patriots.

Breonna case was / is one of the most notable cases of BLM acitivism. She is Black and the cops are White; the whole point of the protest movement was police brutality and accountability, and especially how the system treats Blacks.

Whether it was Ahmaud Arbery or Travyon Martin, the rightwing always digs up unflattering photos and digs into the victims' past in an attempt to discredit them and prejudice people against them. Posting that specific photo of Breonna follows this pattern (i.e. attempt to discredit her and prejudice the public). FoxNewsFan is a rightwinger. There are plenty of White right leaning people posing with guns, so you have to ask yourself what he felt the need to specifically choose that picture of her.

Ironically enough her death is also one of the most notable cases of BLM being a fraud organization. Taylor’s mom even came out and said they didn’t do anything for her or the family and basically just used her death to make money.

Im all for police reform and accountability but people need to not blindly follow that ridiculous org lol.

Neutral, depends on how much she knew and what she was holding the money for.

Neutral, it's quite common for friends and family to bail someone out of jail.

Renting a car for someone seems pretty innocuous, unless they are a drunk driver or something.

Can you point me to the criminal statues you think she violated? Or you just feel people should be punished by association?

I think you want to believe that she didnt know he was a criminal. I think that's silly. Doing the above associates you with the criminal so in my opinion you shouldn't be surprised when the cops end up at your door.

I think you want to believe that she didnt know he was a criminal. I think that's silly. Doing the above associates you with the criminal so in my opinion you shouldn't be surprised when the cops end up at your door.
Again, are you advocating for collective punishment? Every criminal has friends and families, that does not automatically make them targets for vastly increased scrutiny or nighttime raids.

What's your explanation for why a perjured warrant was needed in this case?

Again, are you advocating for collective punishment? Every criminal has friends and families, that does not automatically make them targets for vastly increased scrutiny or nighttime raids.

What's your explanation for why a perjured warrant was needed in this case?
I never made the case that warrant was fine. I'm making the case that she chose to help her criminal ex and therefore was a suspect to the police. You can say well someone's family are going to help their family regardless and that's true but A) she wasn't family and B) Depending on the context I would make the same argument about aiding a family members criminal activity. I have a brother and if I knew he was doing what this guy was doing I wouldn't be holding his money or renting him a car or anything like that. If I chose to do that I wouldn't be surprised if the cops made me a suspect.

Breonna case was / is one of the most notable cases of BLM acitivism. She is Black and the cops are White; the whole point of the protest movement was police brutality and accountability, and especially how the system treats Blacks.

Whether it was Ahmaud Arbery or Travyon Martin, the rightwing always digs up unflattering photos and digs into the victims' past in an attempt to discredit them and prejudice people against them. Posting that specific photo of Breonna follows this pattern (i.e. attempt to discredit her and prejudice the public). FoxNewsFan is a rightwinger. There are plenty of White right leaning people posing with guns, so you have to ask yourself what he felt the need to specifically choose that picture of her.

To be fair, the other side continuously posts angelic photos of such characters and sweeps character flaws under the rug. Arbery was a POS, as was Floyd, as was Martin, and as was Taylor to some capacity. Instead of objective reporting, we have two extremes trying to play tug of war with character analysis. It would be beneficial to just provide data points and let people assess for themselves but that isn't what media coverage of either side does.

To be fair, the other side continuously posts angelic photos of such characters and sweeps character flaws under the rug. Arbery was a POS, as was Floyd, as was Martin, and as was Taylor to some capacity. Instead of objective reporting, we have two extremes trying to play tug of war with character analysis. It would be beneficial to just provide data points and let people assess for themselves but that isn't what media coverage of either side does.
How was Abrery a POS, you sound just like far rightists. Arbery was demonized and lies were peddled by the right, all in a bid to support the racists that killed him.

Floyd served his time and his only transgression that day was an alleged fake 20. How the heck was Breonna a bad person? Or Travyon? It sure looks like you guys always find some excuse to demonize Black victims of police brutality.

How was Abrery a POS, you sound just like far rightists. Arbery was demonized and lies were peddled by the right, all in a bid to support the racists that killed him.

So is that Arbery? Or...

merlin_172319814_0508c33f-1cbd-4a1c-b040-160c23ec7cf5-articleLarge.jpg

...is this?

Floyd served his time and his only transgression that day was an alleged fake 20. How the heck was Breonna a bad person? Or Travyon? It sure looks like you guys always find some excuse to demonize Black victims of police brutality.

You sound like you don't have very much information about any of the people you're defending. I make my judgements about Breonna because I'm familiar with the type of person who finds herself living with a drug dealer, lol. Trayvon has a storied and documented history of violence, drugs, and from all available evidence attacking Zimmerman. Floyd was a disgusting crackhead with a criminal history longer than your post history. I'm allowed to make my judgements about what happened to them being wrong while also knowing they suck

Want me to go on? How about Ferguson? Do we need to rehash the "innocent angel on his way to college" vs. the kid who knocked over a convenience store and then grabbed an officers gun when he was going to get caught?

Again, this diametric character lobbying is ridiculous.

Last edited:

So is that Arbery? Or...

merlin_172319814_0508c33f-1cbd-4a1c-b040-160c23ec7cf5-articleLarge.jpg

...is this?

You sound like you don't have very much information about any of the people you're defending. I make my judgements about Breonna because I'm familiar with the type of person who finds herself living with a drug dealer, lol. Trayvon has a storied and documented history of violence, drugs, and from all available evidence attacking Zimmerman. Floyd was a disgusting crackhead with a criminal history longer than your post history. I'm allowed to make my judgements about what happened to them being wrong while also knowing they suck

Want me to go on? How about Ferguson? Do we need to rehash the "innocent angel on his way to college" vs. the kid who knocked over a convenience store and then grabbed an officers gun when he was going to get caught?

Again, this diametric character lobbying is ridiculous.

I know Ahmaud was caught stealing a TV and was in a car chilling when cops approached him; and I mentioned that. So what? What has that got to do with 2 racists chasing and killing him? You make it sound like the guy was a child molester or murderer. He was not wanted for anything. He was not running away from a crime. Yet here you are trying to paint him in a negative light. This is such typical Alt Right behavior, i.e. always find something in the past that can be used to demonize Black victims when the perps are not Black.

Travyon was being stalked by Zimmerman, so he felt threatened and attaced Zimmerman.

Breonna has done nothing wrong, and again you guys on the right demonize her, all because she was killed by a bunch of lying White cops.

Floyd served his time and his only crime that particular day was allegedly passing a fake $20. You, like soo many on the right, support extra judicial punishment, i.e. you minimize his killing because of what he did in the past. You very conveniently ignore the police brutality past of Chauvin. The rightwing never mentions Chauvin's past.

In these particular cases You and the rightwing expect the media to post the most unflattering picture of a dead Black person when said person is killed by White cops or non-Whites. You ignore the fact that the media always posts neutral pictures of dead people, regardless of who the person is.

I know Ahmaud was caught stealing a TV and was in a car chilling when cops approached him; and I mentioned that. So what? What has that got to do with 2 racists chasing and killing him? You make it sound like the guy was a child molester or murderer. He was not wanted for anything. He was not running away from a crime. Yet here you are trying to paint him in a negative light. This is such typical Alt Right behavior, i.e. always find something in the past that can be used to demonize Black victims when the perps are not Black.

You're gas lighting. I am not alt right, or even right. IF you read my original post and put it in context with what you just quoted, you'd answer your own questions. It has NOTHING to do with his murder. Again, read my original post.

Travyon was being stalked by Zimmerman, so he felt threatened and attaced Zimmerman.

There's no evidence to suggest there was any reason for Trayvon to feel threatened other than he wanted to feel threatened. There's certainly no evidence that he should attack Zimmerman, and the only account that we have is that Zimmerman was blind sided. The 911 audio we have indicates that Zimmerman was screaming for help the entire time while on his back while Trayvon attacked him. And, again, his text message history and social history at school, trying to acquire firearms, etc. gives a more nuanced story that Trayvon was not the angel that the media depicted with his 8th grade graduation photos.

Breonna has done nothing wrong, and again you guys on the right demonize her, all because she was killed by a bunch of lying White cops.

Your brain must be incapable of nuance. I 100% believe Breonna was killed by police injustice and incompetence. I 100% believe she did nothing wrong that night. I still make the assessment that she's a fairly shit person from the standpoint of the environment she put herself in.

Floyd served his time and his only crime that particular day was allegedly passing a fake $20. You, like soo many on the right, support extra judicial punishment, i.e. you minimize his killing because of what he did in the past. You very conveniently ignore the police brutality past of Chauvin. The rightwing never mentions Chauvin's past.

You're arguing with your imaginary friend. I never minimized his killing. And what the fuck are you babbling about with Chauvin's past? You're literally changing topics. My original post you replied to:

"To be fair, the other side continuously posts angelic photos of such characters and sweeps character flaws under the rug... Instead of objective reporting, we have two extremes trying to play tug of war with character analysis. It would be beneficial to just provide data points and let people assess for themselves but that isn't what media coverage of either side does."

What the FUCK does any of that have to do with a case by case analysis of the death of these people? You're arguing (and mostly babbling) with someone who doesn't exist.

In these particular cases You and the rightwing expect the media to post the most unflattering picture of a dead Black person when said person is killed by White cops or non-Whites. You ignore the fact that the media always posts neutral pictures of dead people, regardless of who the person is.

Trayvon according to Trayvon supporters:
Trayvon-Martin-011.jpg

Trayvon, near the time of his death:
4f7099ea69beddf21800003d

Michael Brown, per supporters:
140824-michael-brown-4p.jpg

Michael Brown, moments before his death:
081514_tobin1400_video2_640.jpg

As I said in my original post.

To be fair, the other side continuously posts angelic photos of such characters and sweeps character flaws under the rug. Instead of objective reporting, we have two extremes trying to play tug of war with character analysis.

Ironically enough her death is also one of the most notable cases of BLM being a fraud organization. Taylor’s mom even came out and said they didn’t do anything for her or the family and basically just used her death to make money.

Im all for police reform and accountability but people need to not blindly follow that ridiculous org lol.
It's difficult to separate the 501c(3) organizational fraud that is BLM and the movement/slogan Black Lives Matter. The same thing happened to it as has happened to every major political movement for the last 100 years. It was co-opted by well-connected grifters and used to make those involved rich at the expense of making progress for the cause. It shares features with Anonymous, Antifa, and Occupy in that it is a sock-puppet organization that anyone can claim affiliation. This makes it an easy target for bad-faith actors to tarnish its reputation.

How about this, no drugs are illegal for recreational usage but the selling and or distribution of them carries a death sentence. Then drug users are responsible for the manufacture of their own drugs for consumption. If you can't grow it or create it in your home lab on your own you're just SOL for usage.
That makes ZERO sense logically. It's like those stupid Scandinavian laws where women can sell pussy with impunity, but if a guy takes them up on the offer it's illegal for him to pay for it, with a punishment of up to 6 years.

That makes ZERO sense logically. It's like those stupid Scandinavian laws where women can sell pussy with impunity, but if a guy takes them up on the offer it's illegal for him to pay for it, with a punishment of up to 6 years.

Hmmm, so I can bang a prostitute and then shrug and tell her sorry, it's illegal if I pay?

<Y2JSmirk>

People defending the cops on this should do a walk of shame.

They weren't even together anymore and she was assisting her crimal ex. It was her bad decisions that led the police to her door.
This aged well.

Can't find the breonna Taylor thread but wow, a lot of you right wing dorks are eating crow on this one. Turns out the cops lied to get the warrant. Your whole story about her taking packages for the exboyfriend are made up, fake news.

Ex-LMPD officer pleads guilty to federal charge related to Breonna Taylor’s killing

https://www.google.com/amp/s/wfpl.o...harge-related-to-breonna-taylors-killing/amp/

Back