DOJ drops case against Andrew McCabe

McCabe lied to Comey's face, of all people, betraying him, abused his office, and yet you take his side simply because he has been antagonistic to Trump.

TDS.

How, in this situation, is it Mccabe, not Trump, who is the antagonistic one?

Two tier justice system.

trump associates get book thrown at them after being set up in Russia collusion sham

Meanwhile all those high ranking fbi n cia agents who were participating in fake Russia collusion were caught lying on numerous occasions n nothing happens to them
It was all a nothingburger.

McCabe lied to Comey's face, of all people, betraying him, abused his office, and yet you take his side simply because he has been antagonistic to Trump.

TDS.
Are you sure though? It's hard to say it wasn't Comey that was lying.

pretty sure Barr just said, "yeah, we'll open an investigation but there is nothing there"...Trump "do it anyway"...Barr "Ok, let me lick your butthole and I'll get started"

His lawyer told him to expect to be indicted yet there was nothing there.. Lol.

Deep staters are abusing their power and getting away with it. Sickening.

Deep staters are abusing their power and getting away with it. Sickening.

It's funny how anyone who criticizes the President or speaks up against his criminality? They just magically become the deep state.

It's also funny how cultists will think anyone but their guru is not to be trusted.....

It's funny how anyone who criticizes the President or speaks up against his criminality? They just magically become the deep state.

It's also funny how cultists will think anyone but their guru is not to be trusted.....

I never accused you of being a member of the deep state jackass. You just aren't intelligent or talented enough to qualify. What's really funny is how you anti-Trump cultists will suck the dick of anyone who abuses their power to overturn an election that didn't go your way.

Also hilarious is how you anti-Trump cultists label anyone who doesn't share your fever swamp insanity as pro-Trump cultists. He is not my guru and I would be happy to criticize or even oppose him on many issues but that would give power to the left wing lunatics who are the real threat to America.

I never accused you of being a member of the deep state jackass. You just aren't intelligent or talented enough to qualify. What's really funny is how you anti-Trump cultists will suck the dick of anyone who abuses their power to overturn an election that didn't go your way.

Also hilarious is how you anti-Trump cultists label anyone who doesn't share your fever swamp insanity as pro-Trump cultists. He is not my guru and I would be happy to criticize or even oppose him on many issues but that would give power to the left wing lunatics who are the real threat to America.

When did I so much as imply you said I was part of the deep state? Good lord.

I don't much care for who fights against corruption, d or r, but if you want to imply that Schiff, Pelosi or others abused their powers, you have to show how, since they went by the book in the entire process while the President obstructed, coordinated with his jurors, refused to release evidence he claimed would vindicate him, refused to let his people testify, and was impeached for it.

There's not doubt he broke the law, whether or not the Senate GOP decided to actually conduct a fair trial, which they elected not to.

Still don't get it, either. It's not MAGA vs. the leftists, it's MAGA vs. literally everyone else. Cultists ALWAYS pull this diametric game you're playing in order to shelter real critique of your leader's actions and policies, hence the "He is not my guru and I would be happy to criticize or even oppose him on many issues but that would give power to the left wing lunatics who are the real threat to America" I mean, LOL.

Wait..... do you think the DOJ dropping one case because they can't prosecute it somehow makes Barr less of a corrupt shill?
Investigating Trump worked for Bob Mueller, so why not?

Back