Doing some streaming in a big way tonight/this weekend...

Cptn1NSAN0

shows no mercy
@Silver
Reaction score
Just got a PS camera and I'm starting to stream more, I just have hardly any followers yet. So pardon the whoring here but you gotta start somewhere...

A few buddies and I are going to be raging some Hellldivers tonight, Starship fuckin' Troopers style. We're gonna roll up on those bugs like Casper Van Dien and lay fucking waste. Mechs, motorcycles, nukes... you name it we gonna drop it. Bugs, borgs, friendly fire, this game has it all and it's the GOTM on PSN. Come see if you think it's worth the free DL.

And then I'm going to join forces with another smooth young killa to spank a few of the final bosses in Bloodborne. You know, really smoke their asses in a badass way. Like blowing them up and then walking away in slow motion without looking back. Ebrietas is a dirty ho but her time is up tonight, that bitch is GOING DOWN BIG TIME.

So if anybody wants to witness me attempt these impressive feats...

... then hop on in and don't hesitate to drop me a follow. It's only a matter of time until I'm an internet sensation so hop on board the train now and take the prime seats, where my sherdoggies belong!

There will be cake and punch.

Disclaimer: I am by no means an MLG level gamer or anything but my friends are mildly entertaining and you get to watch me smoke some legal weed, plus the added chance that my GF may walk in front of the camera. She's makin' me Korean meatballs tonight!

So here I am, in all of my mediocrity. Come one, come all!

(going to be firing up the stream in about 10-15 mins)

Back