dog shot in face then dumped in garbage bag

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, especially mine, but it bothers me when there's more outrage for a person killing a dog than a person killing an innocent human being.

In all honesty when I hear of the death of someone I don't know I don't feel bad for them. I've never looked at death as a bad thing. Obviously it's disturbing that someone could murder someone, but I don't normally feel bad for the victim. Something like torture or rape though, it infuriates me and will probably put me into a slight depression for a couple days if I actually read the details, like that poor high school girl that was dragged from party to party.

But when I hear about animals being hurt it pisses me off in a different way. With humans you have tons of laws to protect them, people that are close to them will protect them, and they have the ability to actually tell others what has happened. Animals are just so incredibly helpless that I can't help but feel terrible and horribly pissed off when I hear about them being mistreated. It's like the person that does it is sadistic as hell and wants to hurt something that is alive, but they don't have the balls to try it with a human because of the risk involved, so they do it to easy targets like helpless animals. The thought of some family dog that has only known kind humans being called away by some cruel fuck that wants to take the dog and torture it is incredibly disturbing and infuriating to me.

its only a dog.

What's next?

Ant Stepped On: The Downfall of Man
Rac**** Shot with Pellet Gun: Vomit Inducing
Horsed Used to Make Glue: Lost Hope in Humanity
Man Caught Feasting on Cow Flesh: Public Execution Should be Reinstated

What's next?

Ant Stepped On: The Downfall of Man
Rac**** Shot with Pellet Gun: Vomit Inducing
Horsed Used to Make Glue: Lost Hope in Humanity
Man Caught Feasting on Cow Flesh: Public Execution Should be Reinstated

An ant doesn't perceive pain the way that more advanced species do.

The TS didn't put the details in the OP and I'm sure none of you guys read the article, but the dog was shot, wrapped in a garbage bag, then chained to a pole and left to die.

If a rac****, horse, or cow was tortured in that way I'm sure people would be upset.

What a complete waste .... at least eat it or use as compost.

But when I hear about animals being hurt it pisses me off in a different way. With humans you have tons of laws to protect them, people that are close to them will protect them, and they have the ability to actually tell others what has happened. Animals are just so incredibly helpless that I can't help but feel terrible and horribly pissed off when I hear about them being mistreated. It's like the person that does it is sadistic as hell and wants to hurt something that is alive, but they don't have the balls to try it with a human because of the risk involved, so they do it to easy targets like helpless animals. The thought of some family dog that has only known kind humans being called away by some cruel fuck that wants to take the dog and torture it is incredibly disturbing and infuriating to me.

Are you really that ignorant? You can't possibly be that ignorant, can you? Do you realize how many innocent humans get murdered each year worldwide? These are people that actually have families that care about them and are a part of their daily lives. Animals have feelings too but they do not have Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Fathers, Brothers, etc that they interact with. Just think of all the pain the families are going through after the massacre at Sandy Hook.

I understand your point but the only reason why dogs and cats are so loved is because they have been domesticated as pets rather than food over the last thousand years. Cows and chickens can be just as loyal as dogs but no, you won't cry about them dying or getting slaughtered will you?

Yes. I don't think they should even be considered human.

Drumroll.gif

Last edited:
I have to say, if the dog is as bad off as the article said, I find it much more disturbing that they saved the dog and didn't just give it "the shot". Good luck to the blind, deaf, dog with braindamage.

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, especially mine, but it bothers me when there's more outrage for a person killing a dog than a person killing an innocent human being.

Well not everyone is like that though. I was upset about the Sandy Hook shooting to the point that I started jumping into the Gun Control discussions that were being brought up and just saying my points without educating myself on the other side of the argument. There is still a lot of people outraged about that school shooting.

The thing is this is a game for people out there to pick on and beat up on defenseless animals and people. They do it for shits and giggles.

There's videos out there that have groups of people beating up on one and videos of animals being kicked and beat to death because its all funny to them.

Humans have the ability to be so much more than a mere animal. A human being is rational, harmonious, just, humane and so on.

An act like the one in the story in the OP only demonstrates how far humans can be from being a human being, and how limited the human species can be in reaching its potential.

Jesus, I can't believe someone put a hit out on Buck, they're gonna be sorry they botched the job.

Humans have the ability to be so much more than a mere animal. A human being is rational, harmonious, just, humane and so on.

An act like the one in the story in the OP only demonstrates how far humans can be from being a human being, and how limited the human species can be in reaching its potential.

But what's so bad about acting like animals? Why should we advance if we're all heading towards destruction with no real purpose? Why should I care about anybody but myself?
Our existance is worthless, that's the truth.

It was probably done by a guy who needs to return some videotapes.

Jesus, I can't believe someone put a hit out on Buck, they're gonna be sorry they botched the job.

Buck will be back for revenge, like Uma in Kill Bill 2. All dog fighters in Conroe, Texas beware.

Hmmm, well mabye the dog deserved it.

are you fucking serious? shoot a human in the face like that, not a dog. it's defenseless. at least the human can try to escape or take away the gun from you fail or not, the dog can't do shit. fucking coward ass move.

Back