dog shot in face then dumped in garbage bag

People do it to humans so it shouldn't be a surprise it happen to dogs. Shitty tho at least someone could of got a meal of out it instead of tossing it in the garbage.

That is pretty f'ed up but it is a little interesting how people, including kids are killed everyday and often times stuff like this where someone hurts/kills an animal it seems to really bother people.

Definitely pretty cruel/sad

People had started to make fun of all the victims of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, and because of humor like that, I refuse to care about this dog.

I hope the owner gets shot in the face and a meth head buttfucks his corps.

I agree that humanity is fucked anyway. Someone who shoots 20 kids in school is probably the same type of person that does something like this.

If you can't value life enough to do something like this, there's a good chance that you'll meet an untimely end yourself. At least we can only hope so.

I agree that humanity is fucked anyway. Someone who shoots 20 kids in school is probably the same type of person that does something like this.

If you can't value life enough to do something like this, there's a good chance that you'll meet an untimely end yourself. At least we can only hope so.

You know thousands of dogs a day are put down in dog pounds across America right? And KFC kills millions of chickens, McDonalds kills millions of cows..........i dont think the ppl from the pound are the same ppl committing mass shootings.

True.

I guess I really despise the dark humor that is so popular on the internet.

You know thousands of dogs a day are put down in dog pounds across America right? And KFC kills millions of chickens, McDonalds kills millions of cows..........i dont think the ppl from the pound are the same ppl committing mass shootings.

So you are saying that euthanizing an animal is equivalent to torturing?

I mean, our prison system puts down murderers on a monthly basis and are still considerate enough not to hang them anymore.

I read this article last night. I hope the person that did this dies a slow and painful death.

I read this article last night. I hope the person that did this dies a slow and painful death.

Or gets a fine, which would be more proportional.

I hope the owner gets shot in the face and a meth head buttfucks his corps.

I can't even imagine the work involved with butt fucking an entire corps...

Back on topic, people are fuckign horrible. That's just life.

That same place probably euthanized 3 dogs that same day. None of them will be clinging to life or get a story written about them.

I don't know what makes people do this stuff? There's actually videos online where people can be seen kicking the crap out of dogs, hurting animals in general and the news stories that pop up every now and again like the one in the opening post.

I had a cat that died years ago, that I believe to this day was shot with a pellet gun.(Not the cause of death) Just some kids in my neighborhood that couldn't resort to shooting cans anymore. I'm glad I don't see this stuff happening in the moment. There would be no way to keep calm and not be able to confront these people doing these acts.

Don't get me wrong, I love dogs, especially mine, but it bothers me when there's more outrage for a person killing a dog than a person killing an innocent human being.

Back