Dog photoshoot gone wrong.

Damn doggo looked uncomfortable in that first pic. But fucking lol @ capturing the moment of the bite in the third pic.

Now check out how calm this dog is when his owner grabs his cheek with her mouth

Dinner is well behaved.

I have 2 dogs. One is racist. Hates black people. The other would be happy on the set of a Tyler Perry movie. Point is, Never think a dog is friendly because it’s nice to someone else.

A dog can be trained and socialized properly to avoid situations like this, I'm more angry at the owner obviously as not every dog has a strong tolerance for strangers. I do question the owner allowing their pet German Shepherd in a photo shoot if it was known before hand the dog was aloof to people it was not close to. According to the first picture the dog looked uncomfortable from the beginning. Someone wanted to play with the dynamite and it went kaboom. I bet the poor German Shepherd will be put down for the bite, too.

what-color-will-my-german-shepherd-puppy-be-of-what-color-will-my-german-shepherd-puppy-be.jpg

German-Shepherd-2-645mk062411.jpg

You could clearly see the dog wants out. She wasn't the owner. For all we know they only had limited interaction before she decided to take pics.
This! Plus the dog looks old. He took a few pictures. I mean who knew how long she was flopping all over him trying to get the right pic for social media, annoying his old ass.

The dog shouldn't have done that, it was the wrong thing to do...

Damn doggo looked uncomfortable in that first pic. But fucking lol @ capturing the moment of the bite in the third pic.

Now check out how calm this dog is when his owner grabs his cheek with her mouth

How’d you even find that video?

Photo 1: Bitch get off me.
Photo 2: I'm not playing.
Photo 3: Fuck It! arrrahhh!!!

<{MingNope}>

It is amazing how a dog will warn the person, who will ignore it smh

@TidWell I guess you did not make this thread b/c no pitbull involved?

Seems like a beastiality girls gone wild fetish shoot

Never put your face close to a dog that doesn't love you is a more important rule than never put your dick in crazy. And that chick is crazy for getting that close to that pup. That dog needs to be put down.
Inconceivable!

Lol at rationalizing what could have provoked the dog to do that...put that beast down ASAP...

Seems like it’s not her dog or she doesn’t know her dog too well.

Yep. The way the dog is looking in that first photo is a huge clue that he wants no part of that woman on him. I would assume her holding his neck/throat area probably wasn't helping matters any. In that second picture, it looks like she might be gripping his neck instead of just holding her hand there. Don't hug or get all over unfamiliar animals.
the ears is back and the head going low with an uncomfortable look on his face ike that you already know its not a good sign, but whats strange is I seen owners handle their dog like this and the dogs never bite. Maybe he didn't like a stranger doing that to him? he is also an older dog with the white beard hairs a lot of time older dogs can get grumpy too and don't like that type of affection

the ears is back and the head going low with an uncomfortable look on his face ike that you already know its not a good sign, but whats strange is I seen owners handle their dog like this and the dogs never bite. Maybe he didn't like a stranger doing that to him? he is also an older dog with the white beard hairs a lot of time older dogs can get grumpy too and don't like that type of affection
Dog was old so most likely it had back problems like most German Shepherds do. That weight the girl was adding to him probably added more pain. Also strangers should never really hug a dog without being well aquainted and gaining their trust in the very end. Hugging is a show of dominance against the dog

Dana White said that this happened to his son, and that you should go to a plastic surgeon instead of a doctor to avoid scars.

How many times did she do that? That wasn't one quick pic and done, that's not how they work. Dog was probably being held and manipulated for a few minutes before it bit that bish

Sadly this looks like a case of bad dog and a few people that don't know shit about dogs. People trying to ratinoalize why it's ok for a dog to be dangerous and violent toward humans are crazy.

Sadly this looks like a case of bad dog and a few people that don't know shit about dogs. People trying to ratinoalize why it's ok for a dog to be dangerous and violent toward humans are crazy.
What do you know about dogs?
What's your expertise?

Back