Dog photoshoot gone wrong.

People here just have no clue what percent of otherwise normal friendly family dogs might bite if you do something like that or have a person try to take their food while they are eating or if you climb on them, poke or prod them while they eat.

They live in a type of gleeful ignorance mainly because thankfully no one is doing that and getting the dog to bite. But many, MANY, would.

So I guess the answer could be 'kill them all' but part of the answer is teach your kid a proper respect if animals. ALL animals.

But people today are lazy. I'm always shocked at parks when parents allow their toddlers to just walk up and not only touch any dog they see but many toddlers will grab them. Grab an ear, a handful of fur, etc

When that dog bites the lazy ignorant owners yell and point fingers at the dog while taking zero responsibility themselves

Look, I'm not speaking to how I want things. I would want every dog to never exhibit aggression to a human. But I am speaking to reality.

You can say all you want 'HE SHOULDN'T ' and hope that protects your kids from bites or you can teach your kid proper respect of animals. I know the latter takes effort so most will just do the first and cross their fingers and hope.
This^

This teenager can ask know...
‘Do you know how I got these scars?’

A person who scares their dog is not a good owner. A dog cannot be expected to put up with being hurt by a person without lashing out, biting someone who's mishandling them is normal behaviour. Even a lot of humans would respond aggressively if a stranger came up and pulled their ears or something

Yes, they can be expected to not bite, even when scared, agitated, or hurt. Again, it's like some of you have never been around good dogs.

No, a good owner shouldn't intentionally hurt, agitate, or scare their dog. That's not the point. Those things accidently happen, and when they do, the dog shouldn't bite.

You basically made my point. Unless that dog was new to the owner, there's no way the owner has not seen warning signs before and he was either in denial and/or unable to correct the behavior. At the very least he should not have let the girl get in that position.

I'm not saying that the dog has shown hints of this toward the owner, but for sure the dog has shown it toward other people.

I see it all the time dude, people have dogs that are aggressive vs other people or animals and they either flat out deny it or just shake their head and say there's nothing to do about it. I've had extended family members get upset when I told my children to simply leave their dog alone because he could bite.
Yeah I’m just saying it’s possible the animal never was in a position like this before to show warning signs.

Otherwise agree on all points.

A dog that bites when it's scared is not a good dog.

I swear it's like half of you have never been around well trained, good dogs. You should absolutely be able to yank a dogs tail without it biting you.
I don’t agree with that.

If it bites if a family member does that yes.

But an unknown? No.

So if a dude came and grabbed up on your girl, and she defended herself is she not a good girl and should be put down?

A dog that bites when it's scared is not a good dog.

I swear it's like half of you have never been around well trained, good dogs. You should absolutely be able to yank a dogs tail without it biting you.
yea if your dag is a huge :eek::eek::eek:.

I don’t agree with that.

If it bites if a family member does that yes.

But an unknown? No.

So if a dude came and grabbed up on your girl, and she defended herself is she not a good girl and should be put down?

A girlfriend is not a tool, don't be silly. If a person were to abuse a child because it was annoying they would certainly be dealt with, removed from the scene. The dog though, we are responsible for their life and death.

Last edited:
You basically made my point. Unless that dog was new to the owner, there's no way the owner has not seen warning signs before and he was either in denial and/or unable to correct the behavior. At the very least he should not have let the girl get in that position.

I'm not saying that the dog has shown hints of this toward the owner, but for sure the dog has shown it toward other people.

I see it all the time dude, people have dogs that are aggressive vs other people or animals and they either flat out deny it or just shake their head and say there's nothing to do about it. I've had extended family members get upset when I told my children to simply leave their dog alone because he could bite.

I used to have this family in an apartment next to mine when I lived in such places. It was an older mom and dad. Mom was a nurse. Dad was a stay at home hippie. Their kids were like 7 or 9. They had a big ass German Shepard. They would let it loose in the hallway and it would try to attack my wife and me if we opened the door to the hallway and it was in there. We had to sneak into our apartment from the back.

Anyway, I was out walking our Norwich terrier one day and saw the woman, who was impossibly pale, and skinny and weak, walking that dog toward me. I pulled my dog away and started walking the other direction as her dog did everything it could to lunge at us. She said, “Oh, she’s friendly.”

It’s just a reflex idiots have to say that. Because they don’t want to admit to anyone, much less themselves, that they fucked up their dog and it is now a vicious killing machine.

All dogs should have their teeth removed, it's the only way.

I think it would be fair if we let the dog bite the other side of this girls face to even it out.

This chick can legitimately get one of those Mike Tyson tattoos now! We should be jealous.

Back