Dog photoshoot gone wrong.

dildos

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This chick was tryna take some photos with her friends dog. It didnt go so well...

a79913368263d5d1a66f965ae0c8978d

NINTCHDBPICT000554662358-e1579196739923.jpg

13_JS203489586.jpg

she needed 40 stitches.

b1c8a12c41413f003e0b81a928578d78

f13dc6dfc6dd22e37d76fe2172a1609d

- https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/r...e/news-story/ab67ab27717297f5c1592899ac1c0638

Will reserve my judgement as this was clearly not a selfie case.

That sucks. I love dogs, but once they start biting people like that they need to be put down.

That sucks. I love dogs, but once they start biting people like that they need to be put down.
You could clearly see the dog wants out. She wasn't the owner. For all we know they only had limited interaction before she decided to take pics.

Agree kindda but no put down:

but doggo looked uncomfortable and anxious as heck in the first pic. Shoulda stopped there.

Last edited:
Photo 1: Bitch get off me.
Photo 2: I'm not playing.
Photo 3: Fuck It! arrrahhh!!!

<{MingNope}>

No way! People just need to do some research before messing around with dogs. Dogs generally don't like being hugged. If she knew this it wouldn't have happened. Easy mistake to make though she was unlucky

Damn doggo looked uncomfortable in that first pic. But fucking lol @ capturing the moment of the bite in the third pic.

Now check out how calm this dog is when his owner grabs his cheek with her mouth

You could clearly see the dog wants out. She wasn't the owner. For all we know they only had limited interaction before she decided to take pics.

Yep. The way the dog is looking in that first photo is a huge clue that he wants no part of that woman on him. I would assume her holding his neck/throat area probably wasn't helping matters any. In that second picture, it looks like she might be gripping his neck instead of just holding her hand there. Don't hug or get all over unfamiliar animals.

No way! People just need to do some research before messing around with dogs. Dogs generally don't like being hugged. If she knew this it wouldn't have happened. Easy mistake to make though she was unlucky

That's still no excuse imo. What if there is a toddler running around that doesn't know any better. It sucks, but a dog that bites a human, because it feels "uncomfortable" needs to be euthanized. Especially a Big dog like a German Sheppard.

Last edited:
Never put your face close to a dog that doesn't love you is a more important rule than never put your dick in crazy. And that chick is crazy for getting that close to that pup. That dog needs to be put down.

That's still no excuse imo. What if there is a toddler running around that doesn't know any better. It sucks, but a dog that bites a human, because it feels "uncomfortable" needs to be euthanized. Especially a Big dog like a German Sheppard.
tenor.gif

Back