Social Dog of Peace Kills 70-year-old Owner in NY

Damn how fucking horrible for the father. So they lose their son and then the sons dog kills the mother. My god I can't even imagine what the father is going through right now.
What if the dog killed her because she gave birth to his best friend, who died unexpectedly, and the dog did it in sort of philosophical anguish contemplating if it would be better if his best friend never existed in the first place?

<TheDonald>

Plenty of bigger dog breeds couldn't hurt you very badly either.

Greyhounds are awesome. Sleep 17-18 hours a day, can bite you for sure, but their mouths are pretty small. Gonna be lucky to ever have a greyhound that kills a person.

Also very docile and not aggressive.

But it's cooler to have a walking trap-jaw.

Bottom line, is if your dog bites you, you need to be able to get it off you by force. If you can't, reconsider?
They are great dogs but their moths aren’t small. They just aren’t murdering assholes. I used to have whippets. Basically they are cats that want to go out an run for a while.

I have a husky/shep mix (pure white) she's less than a year old but great dog, can walk off leash, follows voice commands etc. There's a family in the neighborhood that has a rotti mixed with something because it's small and a pit. I think the dogs are their son's who seems to be in his 20s. Anyways was walking my dog at 6am and the kid has his dogs out in the front yard for the morning and they start barking and he's yelling them to stop and they ignore him and sprint towards my dog. My dog is about 65-70lb atm . She doesn't bark either. She just stood there in between me and the other dogs and holds her ground and the pit thankfully veers off at the last second and overruns us then turns around and is barking and growling. The rotti got to my dog and they were doing that intense sniffing where they barely move and waiting for one or the other to make a move. At this point the owner had sprinted down and was yelling at them and grabbed the rotti by the collar and then the pit sprinted off back towards the house. He was saying how sorry he was and they usually listen. I was about ready to gouge some dog eyes out. Also pits suck. I love rottweilers though, had one previously, parents have one now and brother has had two.

They are great dogs but their moths aren’t small. They just aren’t murdering assholes. I used to have whippets. Basically they are cats that want to go out an run for a while.

We've got a big one, and it can't bite my neck or anything. It's mouth is big when it yawns, but it's not a clamp! That's my point about mouth size.

We've got a big one, and it can't bite my neck or anything. It's mouth is big when it yawns, but it's not a clamp! That's my point about mouth size.
Well you may want to watch out. I woke one morning and my whippet was nibbling on the tip of my toe. Apparently he was just giving me a pedicure as I slept. He had dewclaws and would trim them with his teeth when they got too long.

<Fedor23>

Deadly beast takes out its beastmaster, I will not grieve

For a dog to snap/blow up it could be a variety of possible factors. A major factor in this is if the dog is being routinely walked and receiving exercise. A person walking the dog is very important and it allows the dog to release sustained energy.

Tragic. That guy must be a gibbering wreck after everything he has been through. Those dogs are just the absolute worst, and you have to be an idiot to keep one. Should have buried that fuck with its master when he died.

Dogs in general suck... Man's best friend? More like Man's S&M Slave... If you don't show the dog you're his master and dominate him, he'll chew your face (and your Children).

Not to mention them being dirty as fuck.

Cats all day. No dominant/subservient dynamics and bullshit, they just wanna eat and sleep.
And you can leave for an extended period of time without it going bananas and destroying all your shit in a fit of separation anxiety. They are just like, “What’s up? Got any food and love for me?”, when you get back.

No matter the breed, you can always tell one thing about an asshole dog - it wasn't properly socialized.

There are obviously exceptions to that, but generally any asshole dog I meet was never exposed to anything as a puppy, other than its yard and the inside of its owner's house. A lot of dog owners have absolutely no clue about how important early and continued socialization is.

I had my Rottweiler puppy out on daily walks and trips to parks, beaches, the dog park to meet and play with other dogs, he's even been around horses.

Took this last week at the lake, he even smiles when he is happy.

Screenshot-20220729-222042-Gallery.jpg

Dogs in general suck... Man's best friend? More like Man's S&M Slave... If you don't show the dog you're his master and dominate him, he'll chew your face (and your Children).

Not to mention them being dirty as fuck.

Cats all day. No dominant/subservient dynamics and bullshit, they just wanna eat and sleep.

Will your cat make a noise if someone breaks into your home?

I bet the night stalker victims wish they would have had a "dog of peace" around.

Will your cat make a noise if someone breaks into your home?

I bet the night stalker victims wish they would have had a "dog of peace" around.
Hire a security guard, less maintenance and cheaper, and he'll probably not shit on your carpet

If you clowns don’t think a Pit can kill a 30 year old in good shape you’re crazy.

These people being old have nothing to do with it.

The breed is shit.
Has a lot to do with it actually. Dogs don't follow human codes. Pack animals don't respect the weak and old

Humans actually do a lot of shit that is considered extremely rude in dogland. Staring into their eyes, for one, something a lot of dumb owners do and say "oh that's so sweet" is actually considered rude and a sign of dominance to dogs.

They also seem to think its cute when the dog leads the walk on his leash or barges in the house before they do. "Oh its do cute he's so excited to be out or excited to be home!"

No you nitwit. The dog thinks it's the boss if it does those things. Which means when shit hits the fan it will ignore your commands

Last edited:
Back