Does your parents/family warns you when you gain weight?

I never gain weight. I'm 33 and still have a 6 pack.

Worst I have been was having a 4 pack at some point when I tried to "bulk". It lasted 2 or 3 months.

They buy me a muumuu dress and tell me it's for when I grow into it
832537100e19da69f9fc05a484fc4643.jpg
I like your hat.

I agree...its much easier lose when u know earlier.

Depends on the person. Some will but some just dont have it in them. I will tell a family member or friend if they gained weight cause its unhealthy and i would like to be told if im letting myself go. On the other hand i have friends/family who would just dance around the issue and dodge it.

Same in my family, we have never had a filter for this shit. Are you gaining weight? No candy and pizza for you fatso. Bad grades? Do you wanna become a trashman or what? You aren't getting out until they improve and so on.
Can't be a coincidence that there's not a fat person in the family as well. And by that I don't mean the only the immediate family but uncles, cousins and grandparents included.
It says a lot about a family that can safely call each other out and keep each other in check.
I know some families that walk on egg shells around each other and would rather bury their heads in the sand and not say anything, even to the detriment of their family member who is clearly heading for ruin

My mum would lose her shit when I openly tell my sister that you are gaining weight and you should get back in shape but has no problem when I say that to my brother.

Double standards.

Yes. Next question.

They don't warn me but are happy for me. I have been struggling with being underweight for most of my life.

Nah, they don't really. Though I motivate myself to not become fat. And i fucking love eating a lot.

Girlfriend will say something about my weight and then get me to order a massive pizza deal five minutes later.

Mother was worried that I was underweight years ago, but doesn't really say anything now. She did say that I said that I was worried about my weight in our last talk, so maybe a subtle hint?

Nope. I've been the same weight (within 15 pounds) for the last 20 years. I can still fit in the clothes I had from 2000.

How do you need someone to tell you you're fat, do you not have eyes?

Honestly I don't get it.

I got lazy during the summer of 2017 and gained weight.

Co-worker who was sick and had time off when they came back - flat out said you gained weight.

<36>

I promptly started workout and training again.

Back