Does weed help you fight?

the white beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I was having a debate with someone how weed makes you more passive and would hurt your abilities in a street fight. They brought up the Diaz brother.

Personally it makes me FAR more passive paranoid, fearful and tired. I enjoy it, but not for fighting. A little bit of alcohol has actuality helped me in a street fight.

How would smoking weed effect you if you got into a self defense situation?

Bro, you just haven't been high enough.

077e21fe960c6a2e5267903dd44816d5.gif

I was having a debate with someone how weed makes you more passive and would hurt your abilities in a street fight. They brought up the Diaz brother.

Personally it makes me FAR more passive paranoid, fearful and tired. I enjoy it, but not for fighting. A little bit of alcohol has actuality helped me in a street fight.

How would smoking weed effect you if you got into a self defense situation?
To be honest a bit of alcohol has helped me in actual boxing matches
@j123
<{ohyeah}>

no, weed or alcohol never made me do anything better, except have fun.

I think it might help a little if you went real light and used it just enough to get in a flow state before training, then before you fight. It would need to be measured, disciplined, and probably wouldn't make an ounce of difference in a competitive setting.

I enjoyed rolling stoned, trying to box would be a nightmare in that state for me personally.

That's interesting it has no effect on you. In my case a huge factor. I'm far less aggressive on it.

Yeah, just stay away from it then, b. Its confusing you to the point of making threads about it in public.

Mike Tyson said he smoked weed before he fought

Depends on what you smoke, I used to smoke a little hash before hitting the boxing gym .
Helped me tune out the surroundings and focus on the guy in front of me during sparring

Personally I wouldn't know, I've never done it.

I can say that a lot of people with both weed and alcohol in their system can get quite violent.

Maybe it just comes down to the individuals triggers and reactions.

Personally I wouldn't know, I've never done it.

I can say that a lot of people with both weed and alcohol in their system can get quite violent.

Lmaooo

Depends man.

Personally it's nice for jiu jitsu, but it felt to me like a hindrance in kickboxing.

Many many many people like to puff before grappling or lifting though.

Back