Does UFC 234 do 150K PPV buys?

Does this count establishments buying?

PPV numbers never include commercial
They are not enough to make a difference in the total buys because it isn't like 50k commercial places get the event

Let me do your job thread starter...

Middleweight Robert Whittaker(c) vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Middleweight Israel Adesanya vs. Anderson Silva
Women's Flyweight Montana De La Rosa vs. Nadia Kassem
Light Heavyweight Jim Crute vs. Ryan Spann
Bantamweight Wuliji Buren vs. Jonathan Martinez
Flyweight Kai-Kara France vs. Raulian Paiva
Featherweight Shane Young vs. Austin Arnett
Bantamweight Teruto Ishihara vs. Kyung Ho Kang
Most of these fighters don't even have wikipedia pages, sad.

Anderson silva is washed up

How the fuck is ufc failing to bring in new talent

Werent they suppose to recruit and sign olympic gold medalist wrestlers an ncaa div 1 athletes

Whittaker brings in more paying viewers than Mousasi ever could, that much i do know.

Whittaker brings in more paying viewers than Mousasi ever could, that much i do know.

Brings in an Australian livegate that is better...sure.

But PPV numbers? That is like arguing 150k vs 140k, just seems silly.

Really?
His last PPV appearance did 200k

If it was Megan Anderson it might do a little better in Australia. Anderson Silva though? I’m as interested in seeing him fight as I am with BJ Penn, Chael Sonnen, or Carlos Condit. When the end of the road comes in pro sports trying to turn back time is a fight nobody ever wins in the end.

As always though. I’ll be watching even if I’m the only one.

Most PPV's are not singular viewed.
4-6 people watch low-end UFC PPV's
So it isn't really 200k solo people purchasing but mostly group get togethers

I split most with 4 to 6. Big ones, 6 to 12.

Lol. Anderson is on there. 300k. Atleast.
Anderson iss an all time great, but he was only a big draw when

1.) he had a good heel ala Sonnen

2.) he had the "unbeatable" mystique.

He doesn't have either of those things now, and father time has done his work. Some people will still be interested for sure but nobody expects a return to form at this point, and he his opponent, try as he may, is not a great heel.

You could be right, but I would say 300k is the high end estimate. 150-300k would be the range I would guess.

Two great fights on the top and then nothing else. Seems fighters aren’t keen to travel.

This looks like a low ppv though, they seem to be counting on the co main to do a lot.

You do realize literally every card sells based on its main and Co main?

Amazes me that people think ppvs still sell based on the depth of the card

If it was Megan Anderson it might do a little better in Australia. Anderson Silva though? I’m as interested in seeing him fight as I am with BJ Penn, Chael Sonnen, or Carlos Condit. When the end of the road comes in pro sports trying to turn back time is a fight nobody ever wins in the end.

As always though. I’ll be watching even if I’m the only one.
There's still time to hopefully add Megan to this card. She didn't take any damage NYE.

I would rather watch AXS Friday night fights for free than pay 60 dollars for this.

Taking into account that Silva is on the card and he's a legit superstar with masses of fans, I would imagine it does around 300k

Back