Does UFC 234 do 150K PPV buys?

doughy rig

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Two great fights on the top and then nothing else. Seems fighters aren’t keen to travel.

This looks like a low ppv though, they seem to be counting on the co main to do a lot.

Two great fights on the top and then nothing else. Seems fighters aren’t keen to travel.

This looks like a low ppv though, they seem to be counting on the co main to do a lot.

thanks for listing the fight card

Probably like 180k-200k

Anything above that would surprise me

I’ll be there live and I’m not looking forward to it, australia and Germany always get the shit cards

probably but I dont think UFC will mind too much because Melbourne is the kind of city that their tourism department will fork out 6 million, and the gate will be good.

Let me do your job thread starter...

Middleweight Robert Whittaker(c) vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Middleweight Israel Adesanya vs. Anderson Silva
Women's Flyweight Montana De La Rosa vs. Nadia Kassem
Light Heavyweight Jim Crute vs. Ryan Spann
Bantamweight Wuliji Buren vs. Jonathan Martinez
Flyweight Kai-Kara France vs. Raulian Paiva
Featherweight Shane Young vs. Austin Arnett
Bantamweight Teruto Ishihara vs. Kyung Ho Kang

That's horrible. If anything happens to main/co , they are fucked. Might have to demote it to a fight night

Sadly that is an under 200k card

it is still remarkable that around 200,000 people in the US will be willing to pay ~$60 for four hours of TV entertainment of this quality.

I doubt they will scrap 2 PPV in a row

Would be curious to see the emergency plan if Whittaker were to get hurt. Between the livegate and PPV he seems pretty important.

Rockhold vs Kelvin for the interim?

It really is pretty bad. I like Whittaker a lot but I'm not paying for that. Especially since whats left of Anderson is being publicly executed in the co-main.

it is still remarkable that around 200,000 people in the US will be willing to pay ~$60 for four hours of TV entertainment of this quality.

Most PPV's are not singular viewed.
4-6 people watch low-end UFC PPV's
So it isn't really 200k solo people purchasing but mostly group get togethers

Back