Does UFC 194 have the best Main and Co-Main combo in UFC history?

Meh

Can never get hyped for Weidman fights. He's basically a Johny Hendricks to me.

Retardalert.gif

When is the last time hendro took anyone down in the first, sliced through their guard to get mount, then pummeled them into oblivion?

Great, TS went and jinxed it.

UFC 100
Brock vs Mir 2
GSP vs Alves

UFC 101
Penn vs Florian
Spider Silva vs Griffin

Either are better than UFC 194

Lol-this is a joke right ?
Ufc 194 practically has 2 pk' em title fights involving 4 of the best p4p fighters in the world.
10/10 for comedy, though.

Brock-Mir ...lol

UFC 146 was originally JDS vs Reem for title and Cain vs Mir for #1 contender.

UFC 129 St Pierre vs Shields and Aldo vs Hominick

UFC 139 Shogun vs Henderson and Wanderlei vs Cung Le

Idk if any of those were more stacked but they definitely compete with 194 IMO

WTF,
Lol
This place just doesnt make sense.

McGregor- Aldo
Weidman- Rockhold
I cant remember 2 title fights like this which are both under 2-1 on the vegas odds on the same card.....ever-and ive been a fan since 2000.

Don't care about any one of the four really. It's not bad but could certainly be better.

Weidman is a boring champ and Rockhold isn't very exciting either. If it were Romero or Jacare in place of Rockhold it would've been better.

Weidman is a boring champ and Rockhold isn't very exciting either.
lpCQfcn.gif

Don't care about any one of the four really. It's not bad but could certainly be better.

Weidman is a boring champ and Rockhold isn't very exciting either. If it were Romero or Jacare in place of Rockhold it would've been better.

Why do you consider weidman a boring champ, he's finished some of the best fighters in ufc history, dominated legends etc

He looks like a standard guy, but when he gets in the cage he is far from boring

Why do you consider weidman a boring champ, he's finished some of the best fighters in ufc history, dominated legends etc

He looks like a standard guy, but when he gets in the cage he is far from boring

Obviously he likes the dark meet

Now that this card has Jacare/Romero, I think that's the best top 3 fights on a card we've ever had.

Back