Does Ufc 155 have the best preliminary card of 2012?

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
FX prelims 8 ET
Brad Pickett #4 vs Eddie Wineland #5
Byron Bloodworth vs Erik Perez
Melvin Guillard vs Jamie Varner
Myles Jury vs Michael Johnson

Facebook prelims 6:30 ET
Todd Duffee vs Phillip DeFries
Chris Caraiso #7 vs John Moraga

It's very rare for me to be interested in every single fight on a preliminary card. Probably the two least important fights are Bloodworth vs Perez and Duffee vs Defries but both feature at least one very good prospect. Both Duffee and Perez seem to have bright futures.

The rest of the prelims are as good as most Fx/Fuel cards. It's extremely rare you get two FX prelim fights pitting two of the elite fighters in their weight classes. Not only that but both Moraga vs Caraiso and Pickett vs Wineland could be fight of the year contenders. It says a ton about the quality of the preliminary card that Guillard vs Varner is the third most interesting fight and that Jury vs Johnson is just an after thought.

Really solid prelim card for sure. Pulling for Varner and Wineland.

156 is gonna have a stacked undercard too. I'm unsure what the actual lineup is but it looks like it's going to be:

Benavidez #3 v. McCall #2
Silva v. Hieron
Tibau v. Dunham
Rivera v. Figueroa
Vokmann v. Green

For 155, Guillard/Varner and Pickett/Wineland are legit PPV main card fights and free TV co-main event fights

oops didn't notice you said 2012. Sorry!

156 is gonna have a stacked undercard too. I'm unsure what the actual lineup is but it looks like it's going to be:

Benavidez #3 v. McCall #2
Silva v. Hieron
Tibau v. Dunham
Rivera v. Figueroa
Vokmann v. Green

For 155, Guillard/Varner and Pickett/Wineland are legit PPV main card fights and free TV co-main event fights

oops didn't notice you said 2012. Sorry!

I'd assume Benavidez vs McCall or Hieron vs Silva makes the main card.

Yeah, i can't think of anything better off the top of my head

UFC 82:

Arlovski/Jake O'Brien
Diego Sanchez/Bielkheden
Koshckeck/Hazelette
Cummo/Fiorivanti
Gurgel/Halverson

After that comedy with guillard i hope varner knocks him out.

Also this is one of the cards i am so pumped up for.

Back