Does Tyron Woodley really deserves a title shot?

Absolutely not. And Woodley has a virtually non-existent fan base.
Surely it won't be Woodley/Lawler at UFC 200? Surely Woodley and his team know his promised shot is lost. Frankly, Condit, Thompson, and Maia should all be ahead of him at this point IMO. Not to mention the possibility of GSP returning.
Personally, I would try and make Maia/Woodley or Condit/Woodley depending on what happens with Maia/Brown, and do Thompson/Lawler at 200.
If GSP ends up in the mix, then do Maia/Woodley and Condit/Thompson. If GSP were ever going to come back, you would think that this would be the time, with Lawler the champ and Hendricks and Rory out of the picture for a while.
WW has suddenly become crowded, and Woodley will most likely get pushed out.
Oh everyone fucking shut up already!
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/28/georges-st-pierre-denies-imminent-comeback-to-ufc

As people ITT have said. Woodley's recent resume is not that impressive to begin with, he then decided to not fight (and in the process make himself less relevant and marketable), and Wonderboy has been on a tear and simply is the guy I (and I'm sure 80% of Sherdog) want to see fight for the title.

Dana said that he was next and they held him out for a long time.

Read my first post brah, impossible to deny Wonderboy. I agree that Condit won the Lawler fight, but Woodley took it to Condit and "finished" him. I also see him winning that fight a second time around.
Regardless it doesn't really matter if Woodley deserves it or not, fact is there are two other fighters just as worthy that people actually want to see get the title shot. Business is business...

Dana said that he was next and they held him out for a long time.
Dana also said GSP is on his way to the hospital after the Hendricks fight and won't be joining them in the post fight presser...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cc_knee-gif.gif

Posting the Condit fight is pointless.

Nah. Woodley is good, but sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a title shot comes with risks.

Lawler vs Condit II
Rory MacDonald vs Thompson
Woodley vs Maia/Brown
Dong Hyun Kim vs Rick Story
Hendricks vs Magny/Lombard
Castelum vs Saffiedine
Tumenov vs Nelson

of course he doesn't over wonderboy. Wonderboy just ko'd the #2 ranked ww in the world and is on a long win streak, while woodley is coming off a win over a borderline top 15 guy and the fight wasn't exactly good

I mean, beating a fat Kelvin Gastellum and Dong Hyum Kim doesn't really say thaat much.

Plus that is a two fight win streak, before that he had lost a unanimous decision to Rory.

Plus he complains every time someone implies he should get a fight. the dude is 33 years old and he is not getting younger.

Meanwhile Stephen thompson is in a 6 fight win streak, and Demian Maia is in a 4 fight win streak

No, he doesnt deserve it. Not at all.

I have no idea how anyone can think he does.

Regardless it doesn't really matter if Woodley deserves it or not, fact is there are two other fighters just as worthy that people actually want to see get the title shot. Business is business...

No doubt man agree 100%. I put Wonderboy and Maia ahead of him.

Even Condit said Woodley beat him that night, so yeah I'm gonna post it.
He beat him because Condit got an injury. Wooldey fought like a pussy against Rory and did nothing, I'd give a shot to Maia or Thompson before I gave it to Woodley.

So it's a dumb fault if it doesn't go with your opinion huh? After that lost to Mcdonald, Woodley should dropped rank. Then turned down fight with Lombard....It's his own dumb fault if UFC doesn't grant him a shot.

No. Not understanding for yourself that Woodley lost to MacDonald amidst that time, and expecting me to post a gif of that fight to strengthen my opinion of why I want to see Woodley fight for the belt, is dumb.

I don't disagree with the rest of what you said though.

He beat him because Condit got an injury. Wooldey fought like a pussy against Rory and did nothing, I'd give a shot to Maia or Thompson before I gave it to Woodley.

Was the 1st thing I said in this entire thread.

The problem with guys who sit and wait for their promised shot is that someone who keeps more active can win impressively and bump them from the UFC and public's consciousness.

What have you done for Dana lately, T-Wood?

No, he doesnt deserve it. Not at all.

I have no idea how anyone can think he does.

I agree he does not deserve a TS,especially after Condit getting robbed and the impressive performances by Maia and Thompson...but I also feel sorry for him,Gastelum screwed up big time with the weight and then Hendricks denied him a #1 contender fight.....

He was in a good position untill Maia and Wonderboy arrived. If Maia wins against Brown, that will make Maia's case even more stronger.

Back