Does this remind you of another fight?

Whether you like it or not, Barao was touted as #1 P4P at the time and TJ took him out. Hindsight of his opponents is such a dumb tactic. Barao took out all the top contenders at the time: Faber, McDonald, Pickett. He was unstoppable before TJ took him out.

Lemme guess, Anderson Silva is a fraud as well because everyone he beat sucked, right?

TJ is also going to KO Cruz stiff in the rematch. Cruz got a gift decision in that fight.
I call bs, I never heard anyone call Renan P4P #1? Anyone with a brain knew he wasn't better than Aldo, let alone all the other beast at that time. You literally Can't give me 5-10 solid guys he beat, he beat a past prime Faber and got destroyed the first time he faced a well rounded guy in his prime. For the record I knew TJ was gonna smoke Cody and I have I have nothing against these guys, but calling him Goat is just prisoner of the moment talk. I'm also one of the biggest Anderson fans on this baord, and regard him as the most skilled combatant in MMA history. I would never utter such nonsense.

I call bs, I never heard anyone call Renan P4P #1? Anyone with a brain knew he wasn't better than Aldo, let alone all the other beast at that time. You literally Can't give me 5-10 solid guys he beat, he beat a past prime Faber and got destroyed the first time he faced a well rounded guy in his prime. For the record I knew TJ was gonna smoke Cody and I have I have nothing against these guys, but calling him Goat is just prisoner of the moment talk.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/o...an-Barao-as-No-1-pound-for-pound-fighter.html

Yeah just an article, I doubt real fans would say he was better than Jon Jones, Cain, or Aldo at the time but whatever. You just joined Tuesday? wtf am I doin lol
Yeah Dana White, the president of the UFC, touting him as the #1 doesn't matter. Let's just dismiss that.

Fucking moron. Get tooled over the Internet.

Yeah Dana White, the president of the UFC, touting him as the #1 doesn't matter. Let's just dismiss that.

Fucking moron. Get tooled over the Internet.
You take what Dana says seriously? I don't know what to tell ya....but yeah Barao is prob the most overrated fighter of the last 10 years if we gonna be honest about it. Compared to how he was hyped up he really got exposed. to think people actually thought he was the #1 P4P is crazy isn't it? Like who did he even beat? past prime faber? Now days he can barely get a win :(

tumblr_lx3en9iMJq1qa9yvvo1_r1_500.gif

Later

natediazfingers_cerrone.gif

Shit memory? Barao? You mean the guy who was holding Cruz's belt? Tell me......who has Renan barao beat oh wise one?

Let me help you, his best win was Uriah Faber........Cmon son <{cruzshake}>

Son your claim is that he was not a top 10 fighter? Stop talking.

Back