Does this article make you lose respect for JDS?

Why would I lose respect for JDS? You have to remember that he's never lost anything like he did to Velasquez. Try getting into an MMA fight and see how your head feels after your brain's been smashed against the back of your skull repeatedly. Everyone deals with getting beaten differently. There's a difference between getting tapped out and getting pummeled until you resemble the elephant man.

Let the man deal with things in his own way at his own pace. JDS is a good person and a great role model for anyone, he'll make his mistakes and learn from them like the rest of us. We're all only human, so give him a break.

Some of us want to hear the POV of the fighter and what he/she thinks went wrong. Excuse or no excuse, JDS haters can fuck off.

every fighter needs to explain to themselves what went wrong.

I don't get it...

Cain made excuses after he lost to JDS, it's different now that someone else did it?

Hypocrites, I say.

wow he made up as many excuses as tito had his whole career in this one fight lol...

I don't get it...

Cain made excuses after he lost to JDS, it's different now that someone else did it?

Hypocrites, I say.

Cain didn't release that he had a knee injury before the fight javier did also it was on their reality show fight factory so cain had to talk about it...

Yes but remember, Brazilians are allowed to make excuses

Brazilian fighter in making bullshit excuse for loss shocker.

doesn't really bother me, if he thinks thats the reason he lost and he changes it good for him. If he accused cain of cheating or something then i could see people being upset. but this is just petty

I actually lost a tad bit of respect a while back for JDS because this is the second time he has said things like this, not long ago he was making excuses for losing the reem fight before the fight even happened.....he said "This will also be unfair, it will be unfair to me." "If Overeem is more aggressive and stronger the more he will resist blows and it will be difficult for me. If I lose will be unfair. He will not have fought better than I have fought doped."

I couldn't believe my fuckin eyes this came out of nowhere, he has always been a stone cold killer to me then says things like that out of nowhere.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/396581/JDS-Fight-with-Overeem-would-be-unfair-t

JDS got fucked up, dominated...

Let the poor guy have his excuses. Psychologically, you're going to need to rationalize that ass whooping one way or another.

Why do Brazilians always make excuses for losses?....hell sometimes excuses for wins are made.

I actually lost a tad bit of respect a while back for JDS because this is the second time he has said things like this, not long ago he was making excuses for losing the reem fight before the fight even happened.....he said "This will also be unfair, it will be unfair to me." "If Overeem is more aggressive and stronger the more he will resist blows and it will be difficult for me. If I lose will be unfair. He will not have fought better than I have fought doped."

I couldn't believe my fuckin eyes this came out of nowhere, he has always been a stone cold killer to me then says things like that out of nowhere.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/396581/JDS-Fight-with-Overeem-would-be-unfair-t

dude hes kinda right dont you think? any clean fighter who fights overeem is at an unfair disadvantage

Back