Opinion Does that sound a bit xenophobic to you ?

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this..

Which cuck country do you live in

I don't know his life breakdown, but didn't Barboza move to America before he started his professional career, and has lived and fought out of America for over a decade?

My wife is a foreign born from Thailand with US citizenship, she considers herself a foreigner.... anyone who isn’t native born a US citizen maybe? my son was born in Japan, consular birth certificate (birth abroad) has always been a US citizen, we don’t consider him a foreigner. Maybe that makes sense, yes complicated...lol
Europeans are different than the US on that. People tend to just kind of think what they want. Someone born in Germany to German parents, who was moved to Russia when they were 2 and then lived there their whole lives would probably consider themselves Russian.

The country a person is born in is considered to be their natural born citizenship. You didn't know that?
so you mean, Gaethje wanted to fight somebody who is not born in the US? why would you want that`?

Gaethje is also on video calling Michael Johnson uneducated which is a common racial insult towards African Americans. So this isn’t the first time.

Definitely something to keep in mind.
Did he say he was uneducated because of his ethnicity?? If not then stop the bullshit propaganda.

i think its the definition of racist. what does that even mean? foreigner?? what is a foreigner in USA, how is that defined? someone who isnt a american citizen?? (barboza is) or someone who is simply not white american? please help, what is a "foreigner" in america?

Usually it means anyone who is not a citizen of said country.

Look at Hendo vs. Bisping, the UFC played up the USA vs. UK bit. Both dudes are white.

So stfu you little bitch boy.

I don't know his life breakdown, but didn't Barboza move to America before he started his professional career, and has lived and fought out of America for over a decade?
he lives in he US and is a american citizen. the only thing what separetes him from gatehje is that he is not born in the US.

so every single person except the native americans are foreigners???? is that how that works????
Yes, that is how it works. The exact definition of the word is: a person born in or coming from a country other than one's own.
If I, a white Canadian, moved to America. I would be a foreigner to Americans.

This stuff isn't complicated. Get an education lol

It can only be racist if he is shown to have something against another race.
In this case he wanted to fight someone from another country.
That doesn't mean another race. Could just as well be a white Brazillian.
Please think before you post.

i got that, but like i said multiple times now, Barboza is a american citizen living in america!

Maybe Justin didn't know Barboza is american citizen. And even if he did, what he said was still not racist.

he's from brazil, speaks portugese as his native tongue. is a deep rooted brazlian. Him applying and getting granted citizenship doiesn't instantly not make him a foreigner. what say YOu now, dumbass. lol
is barbozas kid, who is born in the us, a foreigner??

When white dudes cough or sneeze theses days, people cry racism.
in this case, it's just an incredibly "dumb American" thing....but let's be honest - "white dudes" in general have a problem.

in this case, it's just an incredibly "dumb American" thing....but let's be honest - "white dudes" in general have a problem.
if a german in germany would say something like that the media would crucify and burry him and he would never be in the media again.

Europeans are different than the US on that. People tend to just kind of think what they want. Someone born in Germany to German parents, who was moved to Russia when they were 2 and then lived there their whole lives would probably consider themselves Russian.
I hear you, I always jk w/ the wife about being an American, she refutes this with her dual citizenship (never gave up her passport). It’s seems to tweak her when I suggest this...lol. It’s actually a good thing, when are kids are out the door we plan to move back to Thailand, the country I loved and served for 25 years becomes more toxic day by day.... it saddens me.

Just to blow TS' mind even more. If Gaethje went to another country, like Africa, Gaethje would be the foreigner.

if a german in germany would say something like that the media would crucify and burry him and he would never be in the media again.
Because of Nazism. And to be honest, every single time I think of Germany, I think of Nazism. I'm sure they fighting very hard to prove people like me wrong. 'Cause I legit believe, to my core, that all Germans are secret Nazis. No matter what I do, I can't shake the idea.

ok, so we made clear so far, that Gaethje just wanted to fight somebody who wasnt born in the US...why tho???
So where are you from? I responded to you 10 minutes ago and you’ve quoted numerous posts since then

Back