Opinion Does that sound a bit xenophobic to you ?

He said that he is fighting for his country.

The same shit happens with the olympics...

Not even a little bit
I'm pointing out that calling people fragile while we pay for all your shit(yes you, on your Obama phone with your subsidized healthcare) is funny to me I a way you'll never be able to comprehend.
The deffinition of a thing made up to let you feel better about being a shit stain?
Not what I've done at all, but do go on

What Justin said wasn't even wrong though. Your colored fragility made you take offense to it.
What is an Obama phone?

It is.

A nation is an extended family.

One's nation is not determined by paperwork or legal status. It is determined by blood.
In that case very few Americans are left... majority is European blood then African blood and some other bloods

In that case very few Americans are left... majority is European blood then African blood and some other bloods
Indeed. The posterity the nation was founded and built for have lost it.

This is just as stupid . As if absolutely no one actually means it. Ni meant it before the media started using for ratings? Stfu

We were referencing the proponents of the “everything is racist” agenda, as the poster before me put it. Not everyone who has ever discussed racism falls into that category. Thought that would be clear, but in case it wasn’t consider this my clarification.

i am the last one to race bait shit, but i dont know how else i can understand that Gaethje quote??

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this and i am not even exaggerating..

Barboza lives in the US and he has a american citizenship.

I think it came off different from the way Gaethje meant it. Brazilians have pride in fighting against foreigners on Brazilian soil, I don't think its wrong for Americans to feel the same. But I prefer the Sonnen approach to BRs fighting in America where you call them out for abandoning Brazil to live in America, much better promo material. Like someone else said, Barboza lives in the US and has US citizenship, all he has now is the accent.

I just almost became a Gaethje fan
How are you not a Gaethje fan already? I am part BR and even I was rooting for him to beat the brakes off Barboza. What are you, Vick's cousin or something?

How are you not a Gaethje fan already? I am part BR and even I was rooting for him to beat the brakes off Barboza. What are you, Vick's cousin or something?

I was waiting for Gaethje to dog whistle more clearly. I heard him loud and clear, so he gets the “OK” from me ;)

I was waiting for Gaethje to dog whistle more clearly. I heard him loud and clear, so he gets the “OK” from me ;)
Having like three fights of the night in a row for his first three fights wasn't enough for you?

Last edited:
Having like three fights of the night in a row for his first three fights wasn't enough for?

Nah. Now that everything is political, I need fighters to represent my nationalist values.

Not even a little bit
I'm pointing out that calling people fragile while we pay for all your shit(yes you, on your Obama phone with your subsidized healthcare) is funny to me I a way you'll never be able to comprehend.
The deffinition of a thing made up to let you feel better about being a shit stain?
Not what I've done at all, but do go on

What Justin said wasn't even wrong though. Your colored fragility made you take offense to it.
More pontificating and clutching at straws. Your arguments are futile. The irony is flying over your head. But that's to be expected from someone who has lots of questionable and ridiculous views.

This thread has run its course.

Last edited:
More potificating and clutching at straws. Your arguments are futile.
The funny part is youre not using any of those terms correctly. Its like someone said it to you and you felt bad so just throw it out there every time you're confused(every post).
said irony is flying over your head. But that's to be expected from someone who has lots of questionable and ridiculous views.
just so you know, that, is pontificating.

This thread has run its course.
as most cowards do, you want to run off. Go ahead, I can't make you respond.

I lived in a country where you would lose your job immediately if you said something like this and i am not even exaggerating..

You'd be fired for that? Sounds like the bigger problem is the illiberal atmosphere in your country. Bet it's one of them foreign countries.

Last edited:
The funny part is youre not using any of those terms correctly. Its like someone said it to you and you felt bad so just throw it out there every time you're confused(every post).
just so you know, that, is pontificating.

as most cowards do, you want to run off. Go ahead, I can't make you respond.
Sorry that I hurt your fragile ego. Hopefully in the future, you learn to debate what has been discussed and not go off on tangents.

Sorry that I hurt your fragile ego. Hopefully in the future, you learn to debate what has been discussed and not go off on tangents.
Once again your missuse of those words is quite funny. Are you not a native English speaker?

Back