Does Stipe regain his belt or is...

Only people who have very little knowledge of MMA or are HUGE JJ dick riders picked Stipe....
I picked DC in the first fight, but Stipe can definitely beat DC but his fight iq is too low. I was actually very impressed with Stipe's game plan at first and thought DC was in a world of trouble. But then Stipe's fight iq got exposed again, and it led to his finish, which I was calling. I didn't think he had a chance but he absolutely could have won that fight if he stayed on the outside as he was starting to piece up DC. But he got cock happy and thought he could eat DC's shots and let him get inside.

DC probably wins again but it wouldn't surprise me if Stipe pulled it out this time. I mean DC is only getting older, fatter, and slower, so maybe it all catches up to him now?

I picked DC in the first fight and give him the slight edge here in the rematch

But let's be real, Cormier has only gotten older and fatter since then so I'm definitely worried

Well that's great, but hopefully they're not taking that quote from DC saying he can't beat Stipe seriously. I feel like DC has been playing mind games with Stipe and his coaches since TuF.
DC is extremely confident and at times borderline cocky. If you ever hear him underselling himself or making out that hes vulnerable in anyway, he is 100% playing games. DC probably went home and moved pieces on his chess board after that quote.

By now Stipe knows that DC likes to flap his gums and that you can't necessarily rely on any given statement. As Stipe said in his last interview with Helwani, "I have no idea what he’s talking about. He literally says one thing then he says something else. I don’t even listen anymore."

he might regain the belt someday, but it won't be at DC's expense.

I want Stipe to win. All this bullshit of waiting for a money fight, with Lesnar, deserves an asswhipping.

I don't see Stope getting the W.

I'd really prefer Stipe wins via brutal KO and they wheel Cornmeal out of the cage never to be seen or heard from again.

But knowing my luck, Daniel wins via his own brutal KO (again) and announces he just signed a 15-fight extension. <45>

DC is gonna KO this undeserving can back to where he belongs.

If Stipe had a chin he could have been an ATG.

He ain't arlovski but he doesn't have a stout chin either.

He has a Stipe hill to climb.

edit 1: In other words...he will do fookin nuthin..

edit 2: wtf he’s fighting DC?? Why wasn’t this explained in the OP?

He's fighting DC... DUCY?

DC beats Stipe 9 of 10 times. Stipe has a punchers chance, but that is it.

Stipe’s best chance is to make this a fight at range. He doesn’t have good enough head movement to survive in close quarters with DC.

It’s a terrible match up for Stipe. A guy you can’t out wrestle or bully with right hands.

DC beats Stipe 9 of 10 times. Stipe has a punchers chance, but that is it.

Stipe’s best chance is to make this a fight at range. He doesn’t have good enough head movement to survive in close quarters with DC.

It’s a terrible match up for Stipe. A guy you can’t out wrestle or bully with right hands.
That first fight though DC played too dirty with the eye pokes but it was a bad game plan from Stipe to engage at close range which cancels all the Croatian American’s strength

That first fight though DC played too dirty with the eye pokes but it was a bad game plan from Stipe to engage at close range which cancels all the Croatian American’s strength

I thought stipe was fighting a smart fight at first. The eye poke was a factor but the tide was turning before that.

Stipe should have disengaged after getting the first takedown. He burned a lot of fuel trying to keep DC in that negative position.

Stipe has a good shot and shouldn’t abandon it in the rematch. He should just bail once DC starts to regain leverage. Make fatty think about more than your hands and also wear his chubby ass down.

Brock was Dana idea. DC fought again, Stipe was the one doing all the waiting.
Stipe could wait around all he wants, he has a job outside of fighting. DC was the twat waiting for the Brock fight to come through, and the entire time he waited he only took one fight. And I bet money that it was because DC knew that Derrick Lewis had no chance in hell of beating him, and because that card was abysmal he probably strong armed Dana for more money.

Back