Does songs like these encourages or prevents suicides?

I saw "Hollywood Undead" and decided that yes, listening to that garbage makes me want to kill myself.

Luckily, I figured that out 16 years ago and never tried listening again.
16years ago... these people have been making music for sixteen years and no asteroids have landed on them? They haven’t gotten cancer of the cancer of the anus and died painfully? They haven’t accidentally walked into a room sized blender?
Where is fate when you need em

What do you think?

Wow. Not exactly subtle.

Weirdly happy and upbeat, and it got downright disturbing at the end with the kid singing about 'flying.'

I prefer suicide songs more obviously anti-suicide, like this Third Eye Blind song 'Jumper.' (Not a fan of the band, BTW, but this came to mind)

At worst, for them to be alittle more subtle, like Metallica's Fade to Black.

(Metallica's songs are always far better live than the studio versions)

16years ago... these people have been making music for sixteen years and no asteroids have landed on them? They haven’t gotten cancer of the cancer of the anus and died painfully? They haven’t accidentally walked into a room sized blender?
Where is fate when you need em

They got kind of popular in the MySpace days right around the time I started high school.

I'm 30 now.

They got kind of popular in the MySpace days right around the time I started high school.

I'm 30 now.
I remember them too from around that time. I was part of a mma club that was less reputable and basically the definition of a bro gym. And they would blast shit like them and numetal all the time...

Back