Does some bodies appear heavier then others?

I'm 5'7 and 110lbs. That's skinny. You are fat TS.

I'm like George Roop at Batamweight

when I lifted more I got the same exact thing. Also 5'11-6'0 and naturally extremely lean by genetics. when I was at my most jacked, other guys at the gym would guess I was 20lbs bigger of solid muscle than I actually weighed

I think people just arent used to naturally extremely lean guys with light bones. it fucks with their mind.
Thats true, my bones are small as fuk look at my wrist

Attachments

• 20200118_013308.jpg
    20200118_013308.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
I'm 5'7 and 110lbs. That's skinny. You are fat TS.

I'm like George Roop at Batamweight
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

thats so unbelievably small for a dude...at my strongest I could db press one of you in each hand

I don't really see that in guys so much as girls.

Two girls could both be 135 pounds at 5'6" and look totally different. People carry their weight differently, but it seems more prevalent in women.

I do appreciate that people generally think I'm about 40 pounds less than I am though.

Bodyfat percentage is a huge part of this. If you are ripped but muscular you will appear lighter than you actually are. Or you could be skinny-fat and appear far heavier than you are.

Muscle weighs more than fat.

Skinny guy. 6'1 190lbs. Some people are surprised I dont weigh more, but I've had several people guess 165ish.

So im pretty skinny ( 5'11 and 152 ) i have very little muscle and im pretty lean, for some reason people always guess that i weight much more like im about 165, i have a friend who is 165 for real and same height as me and everybody thinks that he's way lighter then me, is there any relation between that and body types? I have a really long torso and quite short arms and legs, is that a factor in how much weight one seems to be?
Its bone structure, if you have thin bones and more muscle you can looking or give the illusion of being heavier.

Always look at the wrists of someone skinny, if they have wide wrists its probably why they look smaller but weigh more.

in body building they have guys who look bigger than they are and they all have smaller bone structure or joints.

Ade Rai for example some Indonesian bodybuilder he is 5 foot 11 and only weighed 200 pounds yet looked like he weighed 250, because he had smaller bone structure but with lots of muscle giving the illusion that he weighed more. look how tiny his wrists are, if he had a big bone structure and heavier denser bones he would probably weigh 250 instead of 200 flat.

I'm 5'10 175lbs right now, not lean, built like BJ Penn. I think I look my size.

20140911080402_1MG_4005.JPG

Back