Does Siver Hit As Hard As McGOAT?

machidafan99

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know McGregor is faster and speed kills but who hits harder?

It's a whole different ballgame getting punched in the face by Conor. These featherweights won't know it until it would hit them in the face.

here's an idea, ts: ask them both to punch you in the face and then decide for yourself

I think McGregor hits harder, at least with the hands. Siver's kicks are nasty, though.

Siver has 5 knockouts in 22 wins. McGregor has 14 knockouts in 16 wins.

And it is ALL OVER!!!

Siver actually has more subs than KOs, but if you watch his early fights, several of those are mercy taps on people he'd beaten the shit out of on the feet. If he'd opted to follow them down and keep punching rather than crank a sub, he'd have more KOs.

Having said that, McGregor punches harder. He has game changing power in his hands. You can see how much more tentative Poirier was after the first solid shot landed.

Siver also fought a lot of his career at LW being quite undersized and fought a lot of big names. Conor has fought a bunch of cans until Pourier.

Siver also fought a lot of his career at LW being quite undersized and fought a lot of big names.

And that's exactly why he's going to get his ass kicked in Boston ! Because although he's fought a lot, he's never fought anyone like Conor.

Can't wait to see the GOAT dismantle Siver!

siver has dropped guys 7 times in 18 fights, or 38% of the time
mcgregor has dropped 3 guys in 4 fights, or 75% of the time

yes siver has fought more, better guys than mcgregor but in terms of punching power mcgregor is clearly well ahead. i guess it's a case of apples and oranges though (or punches and kicks in this instance)

if siver hits mcgregor with a clean body kick, it's going to hurt
if mcgregor hits siver with a clean punch, it's going to hurt

i think mcgregor landing that punch is more likely to come sooner and affect the fight more than a siver spin-kick

And that's exactly why he's going to get his ass kicked in Boston ! Because although he's fought a lot, he's never fought anyone like Conor.

..Pearson, Guillard, Cerrone, Swanson??

Siver doesn't hit hard. Dude couldn't even put away Nam Phan who got his shit pushed in by Mike Richman in less than a minute.

2606134-endthread.jpg

Back