• Yes

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 83 61.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 32 23.5%

• Total voters
I'm missing a 'meh' option in the poll.

Sherdog caters to old and young crowd, hence their rules being very child friendly and the threads on here so pathetic....
...this one not excused from the latter comment.

There are many prepubescent users on here like yourself and it would appear that amongst your age group, bitching and moaning is the 'in' thing.

Anyway, isn't this an OT thread?
@TeTe @jei
Make it happen, we need new blood :)

No, like TS said. They are useless and distracting. And people will misuse them anyway.

Unecessary change is unecessary.

ive modded mine.. im happier now

upload_2018-10-18_22-15-15.png

Probably depend on how the are used. Already people using the confirmed button for a bunch of nonsense.

They make reading the thread titles way harder...

They draw too much attention, and take away the focus of what matters.

Also, they make things look disaligned, which is extremely unsatisfying

What purpose does it serve? "Question <Thread title asking a question>"

Thanks, tips. Couldn't have figured that one out without you......

It's a change so people are going to whine.

Of course we're all opposed to it. I still remember all the fuss about the new sherdog layout. Now everybody got used to it.

Speak for urself

RIP old school red

Posters can sort threads by thread prefixes.

I did notice that functionality, but are there really people who care about viewing questions only, or media only, or rumors/confirmed rumors only? Maybe there is but my intuition tells me that people aren't really concerned with that. I could be wrong. Maybe it is nice to see the latest media sorted at the top. But from my experience the most important stuff is always at the top anyway because it's getting bumped constantly.

im fine with the buttons but my ocd is triggered by the text being out of line with the button

85tW7ZI.png

Dammit you're right <6>

I am mentally handicapped and cannot deduce whether or not something is a question, so hurrrrrrr, I love this change.
<DisgustingHHH>

The only one that would even be at all useful a spoiler tag isn't one lol

Probably depend on how the are used. Already people using the confirmed button for a bunch of nonsense.

This can actually be solved by just giving dubs for blatantly posting shit like "Confirmed Jones will lose at HW" or whatever.

I don't like to complain, but I don't like them.

All the thread titles start in different places now. It makes it harder to scroll through the forum and see what's going on. The colors aren't easy on the eyes either.

I appreciate trying new things to improve the forum, but I've always loved the simplicity of Sherdog.

Back